Senton My senton crashed at over 60 mph

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Been posting my spur gear woes installed a whole new slipper with steel spur slapped on 22t pinion and monster truck tires 4.5 inch by 2.5 she was a beast,putting on a show at my sons tech class with some buddies, school sherriff verified on radar I got 64 mph after taping the front down a rod end broke n boom into a light pole,finally got her going n poof she is bo more lol

If it still runs, it isn't broken. (Which is good, unless you want to kiss it good-bye) I find the high speed into a stationary object to destroy RCs the most. Even more than jumping. I hate when the poles teleport in front of me.

I'm guessing your chassis is broken, and likely your front tower, arms, maybe shocks, and probably steering assembly. Bumper is surely destroyed. All in all, though, I bet you could get it all replaced from Jenny's for under $100. It would likely take an hour or three to reassemble. Psychologically, it's a big hit, but parts are cheap, and wrenching is half the fun 😁

What did you break?
Tore the right front off
If it still runs, it isn't broken. (Which is good, unless you want to kiss it good-bye) I find the high speed into a stationary object to destroy RCs the most. Even more than jumping. I hate when the poles teleport in front of me.
Lol yeah im gonna fix her eventually the right front is gon
I'm guessing your chassis is broken, and likely your front tower, arms, maybe shocks, and probably steering assembly. Bumper is surely destroyed. All in all, though, I bet you could get it all replaced from Jenny's for under $100. It would likely take an hour or three to reassemble. Psychologically, it's a big hit, but parts are cheap, and wrenching is half the fun 😁
Left isgreat righright front is gone bumper well yeah its somewhere lol,I agree fixing em is fun
Left isgreat righright front is gone bumper well yeah its somewhere lol,I agree fixing em is fun

Pitching Baseball Pitcher GIF by Jomboy Media

Yep, that's this hobby to a tee. I'm thinking of getting a 2nd Vorteks to use as a backup and or parts source. It's either that or get a 3s Typhon or wait for the 4s line to be released.
All I kno about the vorteks so far from my buddy who has one us to make sure every last nut,bolt,screw are tight as he has had several come off
😂 Any pics?
Didnt even think about pictures at the time and now it's all torn apart,my so. Is gonna ask classmates a boat any videos if I can I'll post something

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back