Granite My son knows how to kill an RC faster than I do

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hector_Fisher

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton EXB
How does he do it??
20221202_175840.jpg
20221202_171456.jpg

He's 5, so unfortunately not yet. I'm just getting him to hold attention long enough to build a lego kit by himself though. So progress!

Nice! My daughter got a Mini-T 2.0 and Granite Voltage which she enjoys running with her old fart of a dad.

The boy strike again. Both motor bearings seized... either he's going to make me lose my mind with constant questions or the bearings. I can't decide which will be first. Either way, the end result is me losing my mind.
20221216_205310.jpg

The boy strike again. Both motor bearings seized... either he's going to make me lose my mind with constant questions or the bearings. I can't decide which will be first. Either way, the end result is me losing my mind.
View attachment 263173
DANG, Both, that is impressive!

View attachment 263173
Do you fix these with just bearing oil or its rip?

View attachment 263173
All I have to say is…’good boy’😊
Yup, he’s a natural.

Do you fix these with just bearing oil or its rip?
One is totally seized up, the rotor shaft was spinning inside the inner race. The other is crunchier than dry pasta.

I know some members here are good at opening up bearings and re-greasing, that's never been my Forte.
All I have to say is…’good boy’😊
Yup, he’s a natural.
I mean I guess I should be at least happy he wants to go drive, right??? :LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back