Senton Need help finding the manual for 2018 senton 6s blx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevlarbevbar

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
So I recently got a good deal on a 2018 senton 6s blx on OfferUp. But I need to get some parts to refresh it, and I can't find the manual to get part numbers. I'm particulary stumped on exactly what springs I need for the front end and what shock repair kit and orings will fit it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've spent hours try to figure out if the newer suspension components are the same for my car but I don't know. Thank you greatly to anyone who replies

So I recently got a good deal on a 2018 senton 6s blx on OfferUp. But I need to get some parts to refresh it, and I can't find the manual to get part numbers. I'm particulary stumped on exactly what springs I need for the front end and what shock repair kit and orings will fit it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've spent hours try to figure out if the newer suspension components are the same for my car but I don't know. Thank you greatly to anyone who replies
Im pretty sure the typhon suspension is the closest to the stock s6 blx. At least that’s what I’m running in one of mine.

I have a copy for the one that was lime green and black that came out before the last body color (camo look) they released. I can send you some pictures of images if you let me know what you want to look at. I usually printed an online pdf as well and put in a binder so if I have that, I can scan it and send you the whole thing.

The 6s Senton shocks "internals" are same throughout the 6s line last I heard. The TLRT Typhon SWB chassis is also plug and play if you are so inclined to upgrade that. JennysRC.com has it fairly cheap.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back