Need wiring help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robstar

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

super noob here. I disconnected the terminator for the second battery and now I can't figure out where it goes to run one battery. I had it spark so I stopped trying, any chance I fried the ESC?

Does this pic look right if i'm connecting a 6s battery? does the side with the black wire go to the battery?

Thanks!!

IMG-2207.jpg

Anytime you connect the second lipo in a series setup, (2) 2s lipos, (2) 3s lipos etc....
It will spark. Scared the 💩out of🫨 me too 😳the first time I put 2 lipos in my 4s outcast years ago😮‍💨!!!!
YOUR GOOD, NO BOOM!!!

Hey everyone,

super noob here. I disconnected the terminator for the second battery and now I can't figure out where it goes to run one battery. I had it spark so I stopped trying, any chance I fried the ESC?

Does this pic look right if i'm connecting a 6s battery? does the side with the black wire go to the battery?

Thanks!!

IMG-2207.jpg
The colors here are not that important, as the loop you have will either close black or orange from battery, depending on which one you connect it to. As you have connected here, it closes the orange one. So black from battery goes to black, and orange/red to orange. It doesn't matter which connector you use, as the connector will fit the battery anyways the right way, as long as you haven't replaced them or something and soldered it on wrong.

Yeah doesn't matter which one you use the Loop connector on. Because you just need to create a Series circuit.
Learn more about ESC wiring and electricity. Many Videos in regards.
Important stuff to learn if you are into this RC Hobby.
Will hopefully prevent a $catastrophic failure$, down the road.

I suggest you zip tie the looped connectors together while you are at it, as it can come apart when you are running.

edited.

Last edited:
Your not a super noob!!!
Just a newbee
Super noob is more like a unwanted Karen. A newbee is just a new guy to the hobby and smart enough to ask a valid question so not to burn down the house or waste your hard earned dollars
The only stupid question is the one you don't ask.
Noob or not, whatever your level of knowedge in regards is.:LOL:

Hey everyone,

Thanks!!

IMG-2207.jpg

Thanks everyone !!! It started up fine.

I was really freaked out I burned it out before even trying it 😝
I think I speak for all,
NO PROBLEM AND ANY TIME!😉
NEVER A SILLY QUESTION TOO BE ASKED.

WHY DO DOGS DRAG THIER ASS ON THE FLOOR?
THEY CAN JUST LICK IT TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM 🫣
Right????

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back