Help with battery wiring?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FireDrake001

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon Mega
I’m confused. The far left wire on my venom battery got pulled out by accident, but then why is my battery still capable of charging? Does that mean I shouldn’t charge? I’m still relatively new to how lipos work.
image.jpg

Warning ⚠️

Your charger is still pumping juice into the Lipo ,it can't ensure those cells to be charged "equally" any longer...

Dangerous.

Warning ⚠️

Your charger is still pumping juice into the Lipo ,it can't ensure those cells to be charged "equally" any longer...

Dangerous.
Oh that is for the balancing. Is there any way I can get the wire back connected?

You'll need to disassemble the casing and get to the individual Lipo cells... to resolder it back , safely.

Not for the novice..

I think I may have someone who can do that for me
That is not a task most people should undertake. Even someone experienced with soldering.

If you or your friend decide to move forward with it, please make sure to do it outside away from any flammable materials.

I think I may have someone who can do that for me

Just make sure who ever you get to do it.. that they do it Correctly ,so to Not cause a random fire hazard later..

Don't want to burn your house down over a silly bad solder job!
🔥😤🤦

If the battery is relatively new , contact the manufacturer and see if they can replace it for you under warranty.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back