New 1/7th scale body shells for Infraction & Limitless models by Delta Plastiks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How easy is it to switch from one of these to the standard Infraction body? These look so cool.

How easy is it to switch from one of these to the standard Infraction body? These look so cool.
These Delta Plastik bodies are very tricky! Let's put it this way they don't fit easy.. Here are some pictures before I trimmed out the wheel wells for this Toyota GT 1 body! All I need to do now is just punch out 4 holes for my Body posts and this Delta body will be ready for its 1st coat of paint ? ? ?They key is make sure you get some really good trimmers. I used a curved tip heavy-duty scissors and it turned out pretty decent, see the 3rd pic.

TOYOTA GT BODY.jpeg
TOYOTA GT BODY1.jpeg

Just need to add on the Limitless back rear wing and some paint and this body project will be finally completed ? ?
Toyota GT1 Body.jpeg

I didn’t see anyone commenting on the delta Plastiks corvette CR8 body
I got this one a few months ago ..it’s a little thin in my opinion for any high speed stuff but it’s a good looking and nice fitting body

here’s it is on my limitless

7EEE6618-4013-42E3-9745-0EE478D371B5.jpeg

1567E5C2-F80D-439C-BB34-8EFFED07E512.jpeg

588FFDFC-7E71-47BD-B77F-B52F2588FC18.jpeg

7EDF9088-EC37-419B-9567-9672404813B4.jpeg

9F4CE84C-6172-42E1-84CA-15F4AB9F254E.jpeg

25CB7F2C-6C76-4778-AF4D-6BADED2080E6.jpeg

I didn’t see anyone commenting on the delta Plastiks corvette CR8 body
I got this one a few months ago ..it’s a little thin in my opinion for any high speed stuff but it’s a good looking and nice fitting body

here’s it is on my limitless

View attachment 113966

View attachment 113967

View attachment 113968

View attachment 113969

View attachment 113970

View attachment 113971
Superb work w/ your Delta Body brother, looks off the charts ? ? ? @Ajag - Did you dip it or airbrush it if you don't mind me asking?

Superb work w/ your Delta Body brother, looks off the charts ? ? ? @Ajag - Did you dip it or airbrush it if you don't mind me asking?
I’m happy to share any painting info
I did a combo of dipping and airbrushing on this one
The skulls are airbrushed on first..then I dip the black marbling (using paint not a film)
Then I shoot the base coat (red)

it’s not hard to do just takes some practice

I JUST spray Mine since I am very hard on my bodies,, lol This body above would not last 2 weeks in my Infraction - nothing personal..
I am more of a basher anyhow and love Launching my rigs like a bird!!! Either way speed runs are cool as well ? ? ?
Screen Shot 2020-11-29 at 11.41.23 AM.png

I JUST spray Mine since I am very hard on my bodies,, lol This body above would not last 2 weeks in my Infraction - nothing personal..
I am more of a basher anyhow and love Launching my rigs like a bird!!! Either way speed runs are cool as well ? ? ? View attachment 114123
I’m a big basher myself and I’ve found that these bodies I paint with the hydro dip abstract patterns are actually great for bashing because they’re painted with all polycarbonate paints..so it’s just as strong as any out of the can paint job..but being an abstract pattern ..if/when the paint gets damaged you can just paint the base color on the chipped areas and you really can’t see the repairs..because of the abstract nature of the paint job
These aren’t just for show and go ..there’s a little bit of reasoning behind my madness

These Delta Plastik bodies are very tricky! Let's put it this way they don't fit easy.. Here are some pictures before I trimmed out the wheel wells for this Toyota GT 1 body! All I need to do now is just punch out 4 holes for my Body posts and this Delta body will be ready for its 1st coat of paint ? ? ?They key is make sure you get some really good trimmers. I used a curved tip heavy-duty scissors and it turned out pretty decent, see the 3rd pic.

Just need to add on the Limitless back rear wing and some paint and this body project will be finally completed ? ?
The biggest mistake I have seen is cutting too much off the front and then it leaves a gap between the body and the front lip. I'd say that is the most critical cut aside from the wheel cutouts.

Just ordered this body. 2mm with wing and stickers. Used a promo code to get an extra 5.00 off. And no rush free shipping.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back