Infraction New build in the works

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
Just picked up a used infraction roller from eBay. I’ve already ordered my pps mount an will be picking up a castle 1717 combo for that 8s set up .

200A274B-62DA-4541-A1F9-B41EBD1A4B18.png

43CE02E2-5095-43C9-B85D-226066CBF943.png

Infortunately those 53/107 Hoons will not work on the Infr.:(
Too tall and wide. They were only meant for the rear wheels of the Felony. Having a wider body and different rear differential ratio for the larger rollout of the rear wheels. Did the wheels come with this Infr. roller? Use them on another Off road rig if you have one. But the 53/107 wheels are not all that for traction anyway. (n)
I have 4 of them myself. They won't even fit on my Stock Limitless. I only used them on my Mojave and TLRT Typhon. Again, poor traction IMHO.
Invest in some GRP tires or 42/100 Hoons tires. Get a few sets. You will need them.
Is this your first Arrma On road rig?
Do you know for sure it is even an Infr, not a Felony with an Infr. body????? Coming from Ebay and all?
Need to know. Because if it is a Felony, it may have the different Felony Diff at the rear. Need to check over the rear diff.
Seems you are missing some parts there....the Left Lipo tray and side skirts.

Last edited:
Infortunately those 53/107 Hoons will not work on the Infr.:(
Too tall and wide. They were only meant for the rear wheels of the Felony. Having a wider body and different rear differential ratio for the larger rollout of the rear wheels. Did the wheels come with this Infr. roller? Use them on another Off road rig if you have one. But the 53/107 wheels are not all that for traction anyway. (n)
I have 4 of them myself. They won't even fit on my Stock Limitless. I only used them on my Mojave and TLRT Typhon. Again, poor traction IMHO.
Invest in some GRP tires or 42/100 Hoons tires. Get a few sets. You will need them.
Is this your first Arrma On road rig?
Do you know for sure it is even an Infr, not a Felony with an Infr. body????? Coming from Ebay and all?
Need to know. Because if it is a Felony, it may have the different Felony Diff at the rear. Need to check over the rear diff.
Seems you are missing some parts there....the Left Lipo tray and side skirts.
It’s is a infract v2. The guy I got it from sent all new battery trays the e brake and receiver box.
I have a limitless as well. I have a felony rear diff on the way as well. I plan on running the proline Toyo proxy tires and once all the parts start rolling in I will be serving the diffs and swapping all the bearings to the avid rc ceramic ones I just have to figure out what weights I should run in the diffs . Any suggestions?

It’s is a infract v2. The guy I got it from sent all new battery trays the e brake and receiver box.
I have a limitless as well. I have a felony rear diff on the way as well. I plan on running the proline Toyo proxy tires and once all the parts start rolling in I will be serving the diffs and swapping all the bearings to the avid rc ceramic ones I just have to figure out what weights I should run in the diffs . Any suggestions?
30k/500k/50k (R/C/F)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back