NEW Deltaplastik El Camino Body for Infraction/Limitless/Felony

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some are not into the retro theme of The Camino body. You either like or don't?? :unsure:
If speed running, probably far from the best choice of bodies no doubt.
Proportions do look off abit, as scale appearance goes.

"That will do" can only take you so far. Look at the British Leyland cars that came out of the Midlands in the 70s and you begin to get an understanding of what sort of end result that phrase will yield.
Sure, lets bring the exceptional island people into the equation :p
Some are not into the retro theme of The Camino body. You either like or don't?? :unsure:
If speed running, probably far from the best choice of bodies no doubt.
It will look great drifing the local parkinglot

Yes it will for just Hooning around.. And looks nicer than the Infraction body IMHO. I like Scale licensed bodies in general.
I am tired of looking at the Infr. Body these days.
Although I like the Infr. as a 1/7 platform, I did not buy one because of its body. I thought it would grow on me.... But not feeling it. Bored with the look no matter how it is painted. But is a durable body overall, if anything.

Yes it will for just Hooning around.. And looks nicer than the Infraction body IMHO. I like Scale licensed bodies in general.
I am tired of looking at the Infr. Body these days.
Although I like the Infr. as a 1/7 platform, I did not buy one because of its body. I thought it would grow on me.... But not feeling it. Bored with the look no matter how it is painted. But is a durable body overall, if anything.
Personally, I still love the Infraction body, but to each their own. Whatever tickles your pickle as it were. I like El Caminos, it's the proportions I take issue with on this example. The bed is way too short...it's more like El Stepside, lol. You are right about durability though. The Infraction body is as tough as they come...until you get into CF bodies. Those are on a completely different plane of existence.

The F-4 Phantom II already proved that, given enough power...even a brick can fly so...there's that.
Or the fact that people take the infractions up to crazy speeds and they are more or less square.

Finally after 26days waiting, those delta plastic are pretty dope 😎😎
DSC_3628.JPG

this El Camino and B-D Destroyer Hoonicorn are the two badass bodies
if you like drive like maniac, drift and bash hardcore like insane.

This EL Camino with some candypaint , or flames will be bad ass .

Anyone painting this ?
Would be awsome see couple paint jobs with this body

American muscle

1548806404_Mike-Allemans-9-Second-1969-El-Camino-SS.jpg

bab086aed33a761e350301c913801bed.jpg

5c9707afe9f25b16cccb2519f9b5ec30.jpg

i believe big KOMPRESSOR on the hood is a must have to this

LIKE THIS RPM
RPM73413_7.jpg

Last edited:
This will probably see that body 🤣 redneck style.

View attachment 231681

do you feel these 1/5 grp.s slippery ?

Many people have made bad Crashes.
They are not made for extreme rpm.s in brushless cars ?
They are good in slow rpm gasoline heavy weight 1/5 large scale rigs only like FG ?

?

these must be fun drift with anyways ?

You have a insane huge pinion i see and castle motor, how fast is this rig ? must be scarry fast ?
Or do you drive it with only one lipo ? less cells than 8 ? i see you are missing one lipo.
weight ratio must be wrong here ? i would have single lipo at other side , not on the motor side in this build.
all heavy stuff is on one side here ?

Last edited:
do you feel these 1/5 grp.s slippery ?

Many people have made bad Crashes.
They are not made for extreme rpm.s in brushless cars ?
They are good in slow rpm gasoline heavy weight 1/5 large scale rigs only like FG ?

?

these must be fun drift with anyways ?
Just did 73 on em wouldn't recommend. There kinda untrustworthy until they warm up

Screenshot_20220724-191941_GNSS PA.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back