New Energy Vehicles // BYD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tex Koder

2D , 3D Not a problem. I'll take that Challenge.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Nero
  6. Senton 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vendetta
Quality Tough Off-Road vehicles that "can take" high impact forces.
New EVs

Made with "High Strength Steel" 🤷‍♂️

Perhaps the Chinese definition of "quality steel" and "high impact" were miss translated... 🤦

It's all Chinesium steel. They are best at making cheap steel. Because they are the biggest producer of it.
Heck China bought 90% of all the 911 WTC demolished steel to recycle. They can make any type of steel go a long way. They put all kinds of crap in it.
It's not a wonder why so many Skyscrapers and Buildings in China collapse, soon after they are built or even before completion. China has whole huge cities that are Ghost cities with never before occupied structures. No windows even installed. With Street drains that don't drain. There was no sewage lines installed. Yet the streets were all paved and the ground all cemented. Fire Hydrants the same. They are propped up there and Fake. The CCP makes a Charade all the time, to merely impress the ignorant. It even shows in their Business culture as well.
A really weird and scary ideology. A demented sickness if you ask me. I don't know what they are smoking over there.:LOL:
BYD was tanking for a long time. Despite being heavily funded by the CCP Gov't. The USA Banned importing them here years ago. Would not allow BYD Dealerships to set up shop or anything. Not a wonder why. Stuff is pure Garbage.

Last edited:
It's all Chinesium steel. They are best at making cheap steel. Because they are the biggest producer of it.
Heck China bought 90% of all the 911 WTC demolished steel to recycle. They can make any type of steel go a long way. They put all kinds of crap in it.
It's not a wonder why so many Skyscrapers and Buildings in China collapse, soon after they are built or even before completion. China has whole huge cities that are Ghost cities with never before occupied structures. No windows even installed. With Street drains that don't drain. There was no sewage lines installed. Yet the streets were all paved and the ground all cemented. Fire Hydrants the same. They are propped up there and Fake. The CCP makes a Charade all the time, to merely impress the ignorant. It even shows in their Business culture as well.

A really weird and scary ideology. A demented sickness if you ask me. I don't know what they are smoking over there.:LOL:

It's called "giving face."
To project onto others that you got the good stuffs or can do sh!t -for social status (even though you really can't.)

That's the true underlying basis of it all.

It's at Every level of their society..
Starts at the very top with their Little emperor/dictator and his ruling party.

With the emphatic understanding that you as a peasant/lower ranked person should Never question or doubt your ruler , authorities or a person above you with higher status.

BYD was tanking for a long time. Despite being heavily funded by the CCP Gov't. The USA Banned importing them here years ago. Would not allow BYD Dealerships to set up shop or anything. Not a wonder why. Stuff is pure Garbage.

Thank goodness.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back