New Ford Bronco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adamj804

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Outcast 4s
  6. Senton 6s
  7. Senton 3s
  8. Typhon 6s
  9. Typhon 3s
What does everyone think of the new Ford Bronco?

1595390280297.png

The body looks like something out of a low budget sci-fi moviie.

WAY too much money for what you get IMO. Plus, they will be selling like hot cakes so there goes any incentives. Enjoy, first and second year buyers! I'll see ya on the flip side once all the bugs and recalls are done and there are incentives like 0%

I mean think about it, standard Danas, Goodrich tyres and more on top tier models, it just might rival Rubicon, but think about it for a moment, it's a ford. Now I'm not one of those guys who hates anything and everything ford, but look at what the brand has done in the past couple of years, I'm worried they'll botch it.

Back in 2004 when the concept for this came out, there was nothing else like it, since then, bits and pieces of the styling have been borrowed by other companies. If they had gone to market back then they would have had something unique for the time. When the concept came out it reminded me of a mini armored car.
ford_bronco.jpg

Still like the new look.
2020_Ford-Bronco-First-Edition.jpg

Personally I'd take my father's jeep. Look up pv4wd and go to members rigs. His should be the 2nd one down with the red netting rear and massive front stinger.
Back in 2004 when the concept for this came out, there was nothing else like it, since then, bits and pieces of the styling have been borrowed by other companies. If they had gone to market back then they would have had something unique for the time. When the concept came out it reminded me of a mini armored car.
View attachment 90685
Actually there was one thing like it.

Last edited:
Personally I'd take my father's jeep. Look up pv4wd and go to members rigs. His should be the 2nd one down with the red netting rear and massive front stinger.

Nice rig! I love Jeeps. I've had a couple XJs. Found one a few years ago practically pristine and super low mileage. Snapped it up and had a great year of driving until an inattentive driver smashed into me and totalled it out - but she limped home! I was devestated, probably never find one like that again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back