Limitless New guy here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I refuse to use castle. Guess the new max5 isn’t good enough ?
Nope..all its good for is 12s an bashing rigs..for speed castle is the way..they burn themselves down to give you more speed..long as ya got good packs an connections,gearing your good..they hate to be starved in any way.

Nope..all its good for is 12s an bashing rigs..for speed castle is the way..they burn themselves down to give you more speed..long as ya got good packs an connections your good..they hate to be starved in any way.
Guess we will c. I will try it. The g2 max5 is supposed to b good I thought. Lol

Guess we will c. I will try it. The g2 max5 is supposed to b good I thought. Lol
All hobbywings have there amperage safety limits an they cut on ya,although I imagine with 9s-12s ya could see some great #'s.noones tried it yet I'm aware of
Castle has a great data logging so read entire system...Hobbywing doesn't..huge difference for speed.

Yes I don’t like having to cut stuff up to fit the xlx2. I watched raz do it and it didn’t look too bad but still I don’t like it.
But I see they got that tower to tower brace with esc mount. Does that fit xlx2
Like I said. I’m new to arrma and street cars. Appreciate the info
I don’t own a cpu either so data logging is assout
Mayb I’ll put my team corally from a Kronos in it. Lol

If your going for speed, castle is the light that you seek 🤣🤣 mmx8s is a lot smaller than xlx2 and is good for about 400ish amps. And 8s. That could take a light car way past 150 with the right setup.

Yes I don’t like having to cut stuff up to fit the xlx2. I watched raz do it and it didn’t look too bad but still I don’t like it.
But I see they got that tower to tower brace with esc mount. Does that fit xlx2
Like I said. I’m new to arrma and street cars. Appreciate the info
I don’t own a cpu either so data logging is assout
Mayb I’ll put my team corally from a Kronos in it. Lol
Mmx8s is a small 400a esc...can send castle any brand, bad esc an get mmx8s for 130$..buy a 5$ bad esc off ebay an send to them..then ya can always upgrade to xlx2..any bad esc an 170$ for xlx2

If your going for speed, castle is the light that you seek 🤣🤣 mmx8s is a lot smaller than xlx2 and is good for about 400ish amps. And 8s. That could take a light car way past 150 with the right setup.
Nice to know. Thank
Mmx8s is a small 400a esc...can send castle any brand, bad esc an get mmx8s for 130$..buy a 5$ bad esc off ebay an send to them..then ya can always upgrade to xlx2..any bad esc an 170$ for xlx2
Yea hobbywing does same stuff. But I didn’t know castle did. I have esc and motors that I can send in lol. I will check it out on their website

Here’s my limitless so far

IMG_6204.jpeg

IMG_6203.jpeg

Hello all. So this is my first arrma and first street car. Looking forward to it actually. I just think I need help with one thing. Transmitter. Lol. I have a 3pv which is great for a basher but what about long range. Would like some hands on experience. Lol. Thanks

View attachment 316058
New to this forum also.
Welcome to AF 👍 .I'm not familiar with 3pv but if it helps any ,I've heard some good things about it .I believe I heard someone on here saying the range wasn't great.i use
Flysky FS GT5
Flysky FS GT3
RADIO LINK RC6G V3. these 3 have more range than I need lol. I really want the FLYSKY NOBEL NB4 .anyways test your 3pv and see what kind of range you'll get..only one way to find and that's to try it yourself.👍 Good luck and enjoy your new limitless.

So I just got off the phone with castle. U can only get what u trade in. In other words if I trade in a 1/10 scale esc I can not get a 1/5 scale esc. Has to b same scale from what the lady said. O well. That’s y I never used their stuff. Been hobbywing since the beginning. Looks like I will stay that way also. Lol

So I have a question about the castle Bluetooth module. So is this the same as plugging in to cpu. Can u get the same features now with the Bluetooth. I think it says u can but not sure. Mayb one of u castle guys can help me please.
Nevermind. I got my answer. Just had to read more info. And yes. U can program the esc and get data logs from the Bluetooth module. Don’t need a cpu anymore. Awesome stuff. Think I will get a xlx2 and remove the receiver box to fit without cutting battery tray.
Or Mayb I will just go hobbywing for more reliability then speed.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back