Limitless New Perfect Pass CF chassis - 198MPH on Single motor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Tex what do use for signal booster?

Last edited:
You ain’t kidding! Just about to kiss 200 on a single motor car. Wow.
Yeah never thought I would see a Single motor that close to 200.:rolleyes:
Being light weight helps...:love:

Edited.

Last edited:
That's 3280 feet/ 6 tenths of a mile.
With my Radiolink I average 2200 ft. (No boost) Give or take. No range issues. But I'm not finding more space to assess my range better. I actually never had a signal outage. Yet. I am sure there is a limit at some point.
:unsure:

I am sure a single motor setup needs much time/distance to spool up to 200mph, Hence 7000 feet of runway.

Yeah never thought I would see a Single motor that close to 200.:rolleyes:
Being light weight helps...:love:

Edited.
Mine is still in pre-order. But from my drone experience ELRS is at yet another level than we are used to.

The other option (4-in-1) is great for general use as it will bind to basicly every receiver regardless of brand/protocol. (spektrum/flysky/...)

That's 3280 feet/ 6 tenths of a mile.:unsure:
I couldn’t even see the rig at that point!
The other option (4-in-1) is great for general use as it will bind to basicly every receiver regardless of brand/protocol. (spectrum/flysky/...)
That alone will reshape the entire RC universe. $20.00 RadioLink dual antenna receivers for all! 😂

Nice to finally have an Open Source Wheel/Surface radio.
The stick radio Air crowd inspired this.
I cant' see it meeting FCC rules in the states, however. Hopefully Importing these is not restricted.
Imagine ordering the Non FCC version and it gets caught at US Customs.
You have a $Loss$ on your hands.
Just playing Devils advocate here. :giggle: Not sure how they really Enforce that.

Mine is still in pre-order. But from my drone experience ELRS is at yet another level than we are used to.

The other option (4-in-1) is great for general use as it will bind to basicly every receiver regardless of brand/protocol. (spektrum/flysky/...)
Anxious to hear your review. I wish they had an throttle control program like the Noble. (being open source that will be sorted soon I bet)
I do like the nano module but sounds like the E-LRS has great range already.

Nice to finally have an Open Source Wheel/Surface radio.
The stick radio Air crowd inspired this.
I cant' see it meeting FCC rules in the states, however. Hopefully Importing these is not restricted.
Imagine ordering the Non FCC version and it gets caught at US Customs.
You have a $Loss$ on your hands.
Just playing Devils advocate here. :giggle: Not sure how they really Enforce that.
There are two versions for sale, the U.S. FCC approved version (which supposedly goes to the long side of the range) and the EU version.

There are two versions for sale, the U.S. FCC approved version (which supposedly goes to the long side of the range) and the EU version.
I believe the EU laws state they cannot broadcast the RF signal above 100mW where the FCC version goes up to 250mW.

I believe the EU laws state they cannot broadcast the RF signal above 100mW where the FCC version goes up to 250mW.
My analogy:
FCC = hellcat
LBT (EU+) = golf GTI

For speedrunning you certainly want the FCC firmware (you can flash it either way so doesn't matter what you order) as it allows the higher wattage, so raw power!(slightly more range)
LBT (Listen Before Talk) is a more social system. It's more complex and a little smarter with the aim to keep signal use to a minimum (with acceptable results) RC signal useage already does auto frequency hopping (that's what AFD.. stands for in the flysky protocol) so with 10-20 people in the same area there is no problem anyways. But imagine a 30+ floor skyscraper with everyone having their personal wifi with limited channels it does make sense to keep signalnoise to a minimum so people on the 12th floor can be in the same channel as on the ground floor...

Yeah last I heard, in general with radios, FCC radios do have way better range than EU spec'ed radios. EU is stricter in regards. Stricter limitations with Milliwatt power output. Hence, many boost theirs in the EU. I seen a test comparison years back, and the EU radios are very short ranged by comparison.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back