Limitless New vte2 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Mojave EXB
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Vendetta
IMG_6073.png
IMG_6072.jpeg
IMG_6074.png

Known of this coming soon. Finally they listed it on the website. Some cool added features

I was just checking out the specs. Interesting that right out of the box the front diff has 500k and the rear has 50k. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone run a 10:1 difference front to rear. My rule of thumb has always been around 2:1.
Do you think 500k was a typo? It seems that if the front was that heavy and the car was already running a center spool then it wouldn’t want to turn worth a crap. Be ok for speed runs maybe, but I sure wouldn’t think it would work on a road course.
They sure are nice cars, though!

Looks like a good improvement over the v1 VTE2. I already paid 450 for mine because I got the 50mm motor mount option, which is now includes right away.

A question for the speedrunners: Why did Hobao make such a complicated suspension mounted rear body mount?
I have never seen this before...

This isn't a Limitless.......................... Threads like this should go in the general chaos section.

This isn't a Limitless.......................... Threads like this should go in the general chaos section.
Seeing as it’s speed run related I felt like it wasn’t an issue putting it in the speed demon threads. I honestly don’t browse thru the general chaos section and some guys here may not either
Looks like a good improvement over the v1 VTE2. I already paid 450 for mine because I got the 50mm motor mount option, which is now includes right away.

A question for the speedrunners: Why did Hobao make such a complicated suspension mounted rear body mount?
I have never seen this before...
Most of these “improvements” were based on input from the drag racers that were testing and working with hobao to improve the chassis for their needs.
Some of the fastest speed runners in the world have their hands on the v2 and are building them currently so we will see how it affects the car at high speeds. It will definitely be different, so adjustments may differ from our other cars.

Wondering if the rear body mounts can be adapted to the Limitless. Are the Hobao rear hubs the same width or narrower then the Arrma hubs?

This is probably number 1 on my list to fill one of the last two spots on my shelves. I see a lot of guys drag-racing this thing and posting crazy numbers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back