Mojave New Mojave exb build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IRONWORKER

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Talion
Finally getting around to starting my Mojave exb build, I’ve had this one put back for a while & it’s definitely going to be a keeper. The majority of my run time is spent in large grass pastures. I don’t jump higher than 12 to 14ft max & usually i keep it well under that.

What do i need to parts do i need to get for a super solid build? My Kraton exb was a joke, chassis bent the 1st time out so after seeing Scorched had Ti chassis’s on sale i snatched 1 up.

Power will be a Max 6 / HW 4985 combo. I’ve also got the +2 M2C hexes. What else do i need?

Thanks guys

image.jpg

A Mojave blx would be fine for what you’re asking, the key areas will be diff setups and gearing/cooling if you’re going to add any restriction in natural air flow. (Nets/fenders/etc)

3DRC front and rear bumper mounts and if you want more balanced jumping move the battery tray back. The servo will be critical as well if you’re entertaining more tire.

Thanks guys…. Now that y’all mention the inner fenders i remember reading several times about how messy the Mojave is without them… Based off the amount of grass I’m picking up with just about everything i run the inner fenders are a must have

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back