New Shop Urinal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrWednesday

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Nero
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Outcast EXB
  7. Senton 6s
Had to replace the old urinal is my shop. Stupid things are actually pretty expensive but for guys with indoor shops… we can’t live without ‘em, I even have one in my garage shop with extra wide drain for solids 😉
IMG_0094.jpeg

Yeah, I had to inform my gf when she moved in that bathtubs are not for bathing.
I feel you man, women don’t understand that when you’re able to piss standing up, it’s your absolute duty to exercise that privilege without boundary.

Hey at least it's not just a hole in the dirt ground with a small hand swivel next to it...
Have you ever seen one of those Luxury rice farmer stalls out in the country side of china?

Your makeshift "bidet" looks absolutely 5-stars compared to those..

Never mind the Chinese, imagine what rice field potties smell like in India… 🤢 🤮 🤢 🤢 🤮 🤮

I've never been there..
But now that you mentioned it.... 🙈🙊

Roll around in bed for 20 minute intervals cuz have to piss but to lazy to get up. Twice a night. This is the ticket to full nights rest.

Patent it and license it out to all the Luxury bed manufacturers ,pronto!

Or you get it manufactured and start offering it to all the retirement homes and/or assisted living communities.. How many are there in the United States?
You would probably make a couple of Million$$$ easy!

It would be considered an Added Value for their clients at those facilities.

Let me know if you need some initial designs drafted..
For a portion of any future proceeds?? 😁👌

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back