Typhon No Air pods when working

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
Ok so hear me out as I say this, so I’m messing around with the typhon as usual do. I get all my stuff together batteries and etc then I decided I wanted to listen to music on my AirPods cool then before I did all that 2 minutes before the music started playing I turned on the car and set it on the table remote everything power tf up, then I put my AirPods so I don’t wake neighbors with surround sound in garage, so at this moment I find a song and I’m bumpin hard then at this moment poop hit the mf fan quick, like a straight dumbass I’m messing with a brand new Dx5c remote can’t hear car was on so I’m fiddling threw the screen and car is facing me and I accidentally hit the trigger and balls to mf wall car shot straight at me my head was down and I turned my face car hit me drove right up my mf face. I have a fkn swollen lip, ear hurts, finger hurts from jumping back lmmfao. Everyone don’t worry the car is ok ? luckily I didn’t have the straps holding batteries or I would be chasing the car around my garage at full throttle, batteries came unplugged when it hit the ground.
I was so damn ? I packed up my poop and put it away I’m done for the night

no AirPods while working
Fk up my deep freezer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 52
Ok so hear me out as I say this, so I’m messing around with the typhon as usual do. I get all my stuff together batteries and etc then I decided I wanted to listen to music on my AirPods cool then before I did all that 2 minutes before the music started playing I turned on the car and set it on the table remote everything power tf up, then I put my AirPods so I don’t wake neighbors with surround sound in garage, so at this moment I find a song and I’m bumpin hard then at this moment poop hit the mf fan quick, like a straight dumbass I’m messing with a brand new Dx5c remote can’t hear car was on so I’m fiddling threw the screen and car is facing me and I accidentally hit the trigger and balls to mf wall car shot straight at me my head was down and I turned my face car hit me drove right up my mf face. I have a fkn swollen lip, ear hurts, finger hurts from jumping back lmmfao. Everyone don’t worry the car is ok ? luckily I didn’t have the straps holding batteries or I would be chasing the car around my garage at full throttle, batteries came unplugged when it hit the ground.
I was so damn ? I packed up my poop and put it away I’m done for the night

no AirPods while working
Fk up my deep freezer
Sorry for ??????????????????????????????????????
Hope your ok! ?

Last edited:
My niece does have softball helmet lol
After last night I’m just cleaning the rig today
A little gun shy are we...? ?

I went Yoda on ya there for a min ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back