Kraton No gearbox gasket??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
I found this a bit odd after removing the complete front end and i saw nothing between the chassi and the gearbox to seal it up. Is it normal dirt wont get inside the gearbox? I used a bit of grease to create a small seal. Im getting the hot racing half rear gearbox do you need a gasket for it?

I bought these a few days ago on eBay from guy in Gatineau. Fits all 6s models.

Guy is only charging $2.00 shipping so hopefully you won’t complain about that ?

22A40CFA-AC89-4EFF-8A24-8FD315DEFC38.png

I bought these a few days ago on eBay from guy in Gatineau. Fits all 6s models.

Guy is only charging $2.00 shipping so hopefully you won’t complain about that ?

View attachment 95453
Sweet thanks! That's across the river from me so it shouldn't take long. Oh wait, Canada Post and COVID...

In what way? Poor quality, long delay in shipping? Something else?
Boight 3s line gaskets and they had poor design
I figure im going to be swapping those gaskets everytime i service because they will get dirty and to clean without destroying them just going to use grease

Boight 3s line gaskets and they had poor design
I figure im going to be swapping those gaskets everytime i service because they will get dirty and to clean without destroying them just going to use grease
They are one time use IMO

Old models didn’t come with gaskets. No reason for the new ones too. I’ve never had a problem. Don’t strip your bulkhead screws you’ll be ok
I run Tekjo gaskets to keep the grease in. I don’t like the red n tacky seeping out

I think you need to concentrate on driving and not worrying about diffs n gaskets n such.
I run Tekjo gaskets to keep the grease in. I don’t like the red n tacky seeping out
If the shits seeping out you got way to much in there

I think you need to concentrate on driving and not worrying about diffs n gaskets n such.

If the shits seeping out you got way to much in there
It gets kind of loose after a few runs. It gets waxy in deposits and then the juice seeps out. Not sure if that is how others are experiencing Lucas RnT

Old models didn’t come with gaskets. No reason for the new ones too. I’ve never had a problem. Don’t strip your bulkhead screws you’ll be ok
I have a rpm skidplate scared that the screws pulls trought
It gets kind of loose after a few runs. It gets waxy in deposits and then the juice seeps out. Not sure if that is how others are experiencing Lucas RnT
My worry is not stuff seeping out but stuff getting inside

My gaskets arrived yesterday so 2-day shipping for me is well above reasonable. Hopefully their quality is above par.

they are really good quality gaskets ?i am very satisfied with them and they are much better than the standard arrma gasket.

i am currently testing these for my exb.
and they don't leak so very happy about it.

is a really good guy ? top service and he always answers nicely.
and no problem they are from Canada ? just order a few extra.

IMG_20200818_203010.jpg

IMG_20200818_194618.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back