Kraton No more T-BONE .... What are folks using for 6S Kraton bumpers now days ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super basher front on my K6 with 3DRC TPU spring.
1000002581.jpg

RPM front bumper and skid (RPM81812) on rear.
1000002303.jpg

Yea, when ordering the EXB bumper set this AM ... it being the LAST ONE was noted :(

Good luck with that. Where did you order it? I ordered one from Amazon. After 10 days with no response or tracking number, I had to contact Amazon. Got a refund.

Interesting. I like this idea. Think it will fit the V5? I'll give it a shot. Lol. See you have the 3DRC wing mount. What do you think so far?
Yep, that is a V5. I haven't been able to run it yet because the weather has been so bad here on the East Coast. Just starting to warm up and it's been raining non-stop. Soon, though. Fingers crossed, cause I'm sending er.

Yep, that is a V5. I haven't been able to run it yet because the weather has been so bad here on the East Coast. Just starting to warm up and it's been raining non-stop. Soon, though. Fingers crossed, cause I'm sending er.
Thanks. Ordered. I'll flip things around. Give it a try.

Mines been great.
and its done a full gymnastics routine, multiple times.
both front bumper and rear wing mount(s)
Mines been great.
and its done a full gymnastics routine, multiple times.
both front bumper and rear wing mount(s)
Went to the 3DRC web Site .. It states ALL SOLD OUT ?

An EXB V2 Super Basher bumper is exactly the same as an EXB V1 Super Basher bumper. V1 comes with no hardware, V2 comes with 2 hinge pin screws, that's the difference. I have one on my V2-5 EXB with a 3DRC spring and can't tell the difference. Got it from Arrma about three weeks ago.

Stock EXB Bumper really is where its at, as others mentioned add in a 3DRC bumper spring and you are good to go. I hear the RPM bumper is a good fit for the rear of the RC. (y)

Just shattered my last T-bone front Kraton bumper and need a replacement of hopefully equal toughness :cautious:
Searching I see RPM as well current OEM bumpers, aftermarket buffers for OEM etc ...

Those of you in the know ... how about some feedback on current Kraton 6S Bumpers ( Front ) and perhaps rear ???

Thanks crew ;)
I only use TBone rear and working on a project to get rear for my other rigs...loved TBone rear wheelie bar

Back