Granite No steering or steering movement sound

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The piece that sits u either run a horn or a saver. The servo saver gonna look like this. Or something close. The big piece here. That sits on ur spline of ur servo. Or u have a horn. if u are still stock should be a red piece about same shape

20210526_114925.jpg

The piece that sits u either run a horn or a saver. The servo saver gonna look like this. Or something close. The big piece here. That sits on ur spline of ur servo. Or u have a horn. if u are still stock should be a red piece about same shape

View attachment 150510
It would only be a red 25t servo saver if it is a V1 or V2. A V3 Granite will have a black 23t servo saver.

View attachment 150510
It would only be a red 25t servo saver if it is a V1 or V2. A V3 Granite will have a black 23t servo saver.
Lol. Im just gonna keep my bad info to myself 😁

It was a v2. I upgraded the servo and bought a new horn to go with it. Just don't have a saver on it. Just the servo and the horn right to the connection for the steering
Lol. Im just gonna keep my bad info to myself 😁
Also all info is welcomed

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back