Granite No steering or steering movement sound

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBone315

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I have forward and reverse. When I turn the transmitter the steering doesn't do anything. No sounds or anything.

I actually have something similar on our Senton 3s. we get steering- but it's very jumbled and stuttering, sometimes nothing at all like you are seeing

If u running the stock servo are you running a Servo saver? If not your servos are shot try running the Amazon special 25 kg or 35kg servos.20$ no problems. Ur gonna want to run a saver if ur not

These are great. Youll need a néw servo saver to go with your new 25t servo. Kimbrough 124 Needs a minor mod (clip the corners, widen top center hole to 2.5mm), there’s details on that just search the forum.
These are great. Youll need a néw servo saver to go with your new 25t servo. Kimbrough 124 Needs a minor mod (clip the corners, widen top center hole to 2.5mm), there’s details on that just search the forum.
Oops lol
Kimbrough 124 Large Heavy Duty Servo Saver 23, 24 & 25 Spline Drive https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0006O1QQC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_6938CN75CZ623XF0XCFR

Thank you very much. I'm quite new to the Rc Hobbie. I only bought 2 because one was being shipped and I got impatient and went to my local dealer for it. Lmao thank you I will check it out. Does it make your steering more crisp?

Thank you very much. I'm quite new to the Rc Hobbie. I only bought 2 because one was being shipped and I got impatient and went to my local dealer for it. Lmao thank you I will check it out. Does it make your steering more crisp?
Yeah, definitely feels better but you also need a strong servo saver like the Kimbrough 124hd or it won't matter how fast or strong your servo is. If your servo saver is too soft the steering will seem kinda weak and won't turn sharp at higher speeds.

Whats the servo saver.... please explain.
Here's another question will a spektrum 3s 5000 mah 11.1v mess with my servo?

Last edited:
Batteries don't mess with servos. Other than making them work. A servo saver is what takes the impacts on the front end. Instead of the servo taking the force. Which makes servos trash out quicker. The big part on the left is the actual servo saver. If urs is still stock it will be red.

20210526_114925.jpg

Batteries don't mess with servos. Other than making them work. A servo saver is what takes the impacts on the front end. Instead of the servo taking the force. Which makes servos trash out quicker. The big part on the left is the actual servo saver. If urs is still stock it will be red.

View attachment 149678
No, it would be a black 23t servo saver if it is still stock. The red servo saver is the 25t servo saver.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back