Outcast NO Steering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake.Stone1975

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Hello I am new to this brand of RC truck. I have a outcast 6s I charged it and used it for two days I was driving it and everything was working as it should and all the sudden I lost steering throttle works great. Any ideas on what’s going on ?

Hello I am new to this brand of RC truck. I have a outcast 6s I charged it and used it for two days I was driving it and everything was working as it should and all the sudden I lost steering throttle works great. Any ideas on what’s going on ?
Does the servo make any sound when you try to steer?

Alright.. first check the cable so it isn´t installed wrong way in the receiver.

Check radio settings for reverese steering, epa etc.
If you have the ability, then check with another receiver too.

Attachments

• 3F190349-0E65-48EA-B8A0-14A8B99952B4.jpeg
    3F190349-0E65-48EA-B8A0-14A8B99952B4.jpeg
    209.8 KB · Views: 43
This just happened with my Infraction, any resolution??

Worked great, bound to 2 different transmitters, throttle works, no steering, no sound on the servo, steering trim doesn't do anything.

When binding transmitter, lights blink when I set throttle and steering, finishes binding, then still no steering.

This just happened with my Infraction, any resolution??

Worked great, bound to 2 different transmitters, throttle works, no steering, no sound on the servo, steering trim doesn't do anything.

When binding transmitter, lights blink when I set throttle and steering, finishes binding, then still no steering.
Have you tried putting the TX in programming mode and adjusting the endpoints on the servo?

That I haven't. I'll get after that and report back.
Full lock right, full throttle and then turn the TX on. LED light will blink quickly then disappear.
Adjust the servo with the two square buttons where the thumb would rest.
Jack up the car so all 4 wheels are off the ground when doing this.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back