Notorious Notorious

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wes84

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Just got my new truck today. Brand new lipos also. Problem I’m having is that one battery is at 3.52v lvc per cell and the other is at 3.25 per cell. Is this normal? Should I do something like reset esc. First Arrma I’ve ever had so new to these.

congrats man... i run them till i notice they are sluggish and turn them off. i don't think you need to worry about that small of a difference... i think 3v is the actual value you don't want to go down to anyway....

Try swapping them around next run. I think that the battery hooked upto the 1st connector has a higher power draw from it than the other (although I may be imagining this...).

Try swapping them around next run. I think that the battery hooked upto the 1st connector has a higher power draw from it than the other (although I may be imagining this...).
I’ll try it tomorrow thanks

I've read that when packs are wired in series, one of the packs always gets drained more than the other. I've also read that it helps the packs "wear" the same if you label them and alternate which is plugged in first in the series. The ESC just does math based off the total voltage to determine when it kick into LVC.

Could be due to the extra bit of resistance the two plugs make or the packs aren't perfectly matched for IR so one doesn't hold as much.

I do know it's best to keep packs in the pairs you run them in. So, if you run 2x3S in one truck, don't use those packs in another truck that is only 1 3S pack, unless you cycle both through the single pack truck. Even then, it's probably best to have separate packs for single running and series running trucks.

Last edited:
I've read that when packs are wired in series, one of the packs always gets drained more than the other. I've also read that it helps the packs "wear" the same if you label them and alternate which is plugged in first in the series. The ESC just does math based off the total voltage to determine when it kick into LVC.

Could be due to the extra bit of resistance the two plugs make or the packs are perfectly matched for IR so one doesn't hold as much.

I do know it's best to keep packs in the pairs you run them in. So, if you run 2x3S in one truck, don't use those packs in another truck that is only 1 3S pack, unless you cycle both through the single pack truck. Even then, it's probably best to have separate packs for single running and series running trucks.

Good to know that there is some science behind that.....I was doing it due to my OCD....and because I only have 2 3s batteries anyway:ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back