Kraton Oh no! Hello Diff...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Should've went with the 6s instead, but a plus is HH is replacing the parts needed.

20231206_161057.jpg

Last edited:
Sent er' a little to hard there bud!

Who am I kidding, no such thing as a send to hard! Good job🤣
Actually, that's the sad part. I didn't even send it. Was just crossing the road in front of my house and when it hit the lip of the road . It cartwheeled across the road back onto its wheels. I noticed it was leaning to one side , and found it like this.

20231206_160957.jpg

Actually, that's the sad part. I didn't even send it. Was just crossing the road in front of my house and when it hit the lip of the road . It cartwheeled across the road back onto its wheels. I noticed it was leaning to one side , and found it like this.

View attachment 336200

That's brutal man. In all honesty though it could have had a fracture that was hard to or impossible to see before from another crash/send. I've had plenty of wth breaks and figured this was as good of an explanation as any😅
Patch er' up and send it again!

That's brutal man. In all honesty though it could have had a fracture that was hard to or impossible to see before from another crash/send. I've had plenty of wth breaks and figured this was as good of an explanation as any😅
Patch er' up and send it again!
Already done, HH sent me new parts quick as hell. Plus I have the M2C Chassis brace coming, which should help.

Already done, HH sent me new parts quick as hell. Plus I have the M2C Chassis brace coming, which should help.
Nice! I was gonna go with an m2c chassis brace for my big rock but then I thought.. I want to see what it would take to break it stock. So far 6mo of some pretty good sends and no luck. Guess it likes me 🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back