Senton On board Video Shows Fellow Senton Nose Diving My Flipped SCT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheFuzz1542

Tweak and Upgrade everything!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Senton 3s
**This is just a short video but I felt it was pretty funny and wanted to share.** We had a road course setup with a small ramp, I flipped over one of the times to which we yelled "turtle" to tell every one to stop. Well a Traxxas Slash and a Arrma Senton 3s were fighting for 2nd place and were about to hit the ramp when the "turtle" was yelled. The Senton was going a bit faster. The first little bit of the video is cropped weird and a bit blurry due to the Image Stabilization.

Last edited:
Nice course you had set up !!! Mechanicsburg , Pa , you lucky dog !!!! I go to Carlisle every July for the Chryslers at Carlisle show , would be awesome to live next door to that fairground !!!

nailed it throw GIF

Nice course you had set up !!! Mechanicsburg , Pa , you lucky dog !!!! I go to Carlisle every July for the Chryslers at Carlisle show , would be awesome to live next door to that fairground !!!
I actually lived in the town of Carlisle for many years. The car shows were nice but the thousands of people that came in every other week during the summer would make that small town crazy. Especially after they made the whole town go from two lanes per side to a single lane to add a bike path.

I actually lived in the town of Carlisle for many years. The car shows were nice but the thousands of people that came in every other week during the summer would make that small town crazy. Especially after they made the whole town go from two lanes per side to a single lane to add a bike path.
I can imagine !!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back