On road options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tempo

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Hey all,
Looking for a wheel set that i can throw on my notorious for some street runs. Aside from the sweep racing options is there any others you reccomend? Looking for belted preferably with a low profile. All terrain tread like the terrain crushers would be good also. Heard alot of bad reviews on the sweep wheels so seeking other options .
Cheers

ive tried the banditos, GRPs, and lousie GTs. id probably rank it GRPs (the hard wheels though. i had the regular ones warp and bend and vibrate), lousie GTs, then the banditos since they baloon a bit.

GRP's are ideally the most capable for high speeds, but you may not be looking to go beyond 80mph?

The biggest issue with the GRP is the 98mm diameter. I would probably stick with Louise or Sweeps if you don't want to modify gearing each time you run on the streets. If you are keeping the speeds at 80mph or less then either of these would work fine.

Don’t forget the 1/5 scale GRPs if you want something larger and still capable of 100mph

Don’t forget the 1/5 scale GRPs if you want something larger and still capable of 100mph
This is an option but a again more wrench time to swap between setups. The 1/5 GRPs utilize a 18mm square "hex"
Also still not as tall of a tire at 118mm versus the Sweep at 146mm (requiring gearing changes)

This is an option but a again more wrench time to swap between setups. The 1/5 GRPs utilize a 18mm square "hex"
Also still not as tall of a tire at 118mm versus the Sweep at 146mm (requiring gearing changes)
View attachment 46770
Just don’t use TL on the hubs and they will basically swap themselves ??‍♂️???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back