Canada Ontario basher's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OKAY!

who is in:

Iceland mississauga skate park

Unforgiving landings

Concrete everywhere

There are some quarter pipes, stairs and ramps as well as a bloody swimming pool

There will be breakage.

Sunday

Who's in?

Iceland Mississauga
705 Matheson Blvd E, Mississauga, ON L4Z 3X9
(905) 615-4680
https://maps.app.goo.gl/vWEqjK7UpvhdCqzT9

Time flexible

Hopefully we can bash and be done before the LHS closes. Better we bash in daylight anyway

I will be game if I get my Senton back together. Need to test the new body I reinforced lol. Seriously, replacing all bearings and putting new esc switch in. If done and enough commit, I might make the drive out from Oshawa.

Dude! You're in the shwa.

Isn't there tracks out there?

I want to see this place. Fences? Members only?
D.O.R.C. - Durham Offroad RC Club
2395 Energy Dr, Bowmanville, ON
(705) 741-9655
https://maps.app.goo.gl/6d6VcCYKjPRTftYTA
D.O.R.C. - Durham Offroad RC Club
2395 Energy Dr, Bowmanville, ON
(705) 741-9655
https://maps.app.goo.gl/6d6VcCYKjPRTftYTA
Members only. Yeah someone just told me about it the other day. Been thinking of joining. They even do race leagues.
Members only. Yeah someone just told me about it the other day. Been thinking of joining. They even do race leagues.
To tell the truth, I'd rather try out the pit just by it lol. Thats a huge friggin' hole!
After the "dad" comment, im hoping im not the oldest there lol. Any "gramps" comments and our RCs won't be the only things broken lmao

Last edited:
Anyone been to Dixie GO recently? It's awesome. Was just there. Big sections are cordoned off and not plowed. One part has huge snow piles. Massive.

So much fun we had ripping it in there. Some dry pavement, some salt to break traction, some thin snow. Got some serious speed going.

Narrowly evaded some special constables. We left just as two 'cruisers' arrived nose to tail. Had to take advantage of the nice weather and sunshine.

Maybe next time we'll not got there during rush hour but fiddlestick 'em if they can't take a joke.

I saw in older comments something about meadowvale(?) Where is that?
Is this it? Or was there another spot around there?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210227-100440_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20210227-100440_Maps.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 43
Look up to right there. There is blatantly a track there.

I see also Milton BMX on Britannia somewhere but this looks like it's a lot more public access.

But you are absolutely right. That is a huge parking lot so at a very minimum it wouldn't be a waste to go check it out.

There are some ball diamonds up there too. I find running on softball infields fun but digging all the tiny gravel out of my truck after not so much.
You know what? I have driven past here a million times and never been in there. I take the dogs to totoredaca and been to the MMFC a few times with the trucks.

Tell me how it is. It's a 5-minute walking distance from my house. I live 2 blocks from down there. Looking to do speed runs. I'm going to go abt 100-120mph. Will it be long enough? Thanks @Freelander
Too short for any real good speed passes, but I guess that also depends on what you run. My 100 mph Typhon wouldn't get near its top speed in that distance

We really should petition for land to build a decent track/bash spot. It the BMXers, mountain bikers, skaters etc can do it, we can. I wouldn't mind traveling to a decent spot one can spend several hours in. Everything else is private or club only.

Like the song said, "You Gotta Fight For Your Right To BASH and Blast!" Lol
I go into Eastdale woods near my home. And use the mountain trails. Except it leads to head butting if the bikers are there. Had a funny conversation last summer when they confronted a group of us. Got holier than thou.."we built and maintain this, so you guys don't belong here". What was funny is it was started almost 19 years ago by a group I rode with. Sure they added the berms, jumps and maintain them. But the layout was us. My own chainsaw removed many of the dead trees(with city approval).

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back