Canada Ontario basher's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget that Big Boys With Cool Toys isn't too far away either. I like to visit all three if I'm in the Mississauga area. Not tomorrow though, gotta a lead on a new bash site from some guy named @SEC560. Keep it on the down low boys, don't want anyone else to find out ?

Lol yes it is :)
Yes sir. I absolutely love those guys and I take all my money to them. And try and suport them as best as I can.
I was in hobby hobby about a week or so ago bought my bec and some other things. I took my brother there last week he walked out with a kraton venom pro and a wack if other stuff lol . I finally got him back into the hobby after 20 plus years.the last rc he owned was the midnight pumpkin he has alot of catching up to do
Don't forget that Big Boys With Cool Toys isn't too far away either. I like to visit all three if I'm in the Mississauga area. Not tomorrow though, gotta a lead on a new bash site from some guy named @SEC560. Keep it on the down low boys, don't want anyone else to find out ?
Your secret is safe lol. Only shop I have never been to in sauga is great hobbies i gotta go check that place out soon

I was in hobby hobby about a week or so ago bought my bec and some other things. I took my brother there last week he walked out with a kraton venom pro and a wack if other stuff lol . I finally got him back into the hobby after 20 plus years.the last rc he owned was the midnight pumpkin he has alot of catching up to do

Your secret is safe lol. Only shop I have never been to in sauga is great hobbies i gotta go check that place out soon
It's a little more refined than the other two, and they have a warehouse down the road, so even if you don't see it on a shelf, be sure to ask. They'll send you right there to pick parts up.

It's a little more refined than the other two, and they have a warehouse down the road, so even if you don't see it on a shelf, be sure to ask. They'll send you right there to pick parts up.
Awesome. I've ordered a couple things on there website but have never been to there store. definitely stopping by to check them out.

Last edited:
Found it!
Found it!
Wait. Think I'm at the wrong one
Must be this one. So there are two really close to each other. The first was meadowdale park. This one is a tight track with a nice area for crawlers, but not a great bash spot if you want to jump for big air. Going back to meadowvale for now.

Attachments

• 1561561405758244458040381615607.jpg
    1561561405758244458040381615607.jpg
    556.1 KB · Views: 57
  • 1561561873588843263029193054819.jpg
    1561561873588843263029193054819.jpg
    520.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 1561562066801927801629685194429.jpg
    1561562066801927801629685194429.jpg
    506.7 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Found it!

Must be this one. So there are two really close to each other. The first was meadowdale park. This one is a tight track with a nice area for crawlers, but not a great bash spot if you want to jump for big air. Going back to meadowvale for now.
Ya the Meadowvale park is a bit tight. Good if it’s just you and a friend but not meant for a big group. I go there every so often.
What can I say my Silverado has over 320,000km and still drives beautiful. The most major thing I changed was front ball bearings
All those kms with about 400 lbs of tools, parts and RC’s in the box. She’s definitely a trooper lol!

This happened. Everything but a spare shock in the box. The Meadowvale park is the one further south. It is a small track but you can send it off one end for big air. The other one is attached to a dog park, closer to the 407 on the same road. It's the one with the dedicated track and crawler terrain. Either or, both seem cool. Scuse me while I go visit a hobby store?
20190626_113550.jpg

Found it!

This happened. Everything but a spare shock in the box. The Meadowvale park is the one further south. It is a small track but you can send it off one end for big air. The other one is attached to a dog park, closer to the 407 on the same road. It's the one with the dedicated track and crawler terrain. Either or, both seem cool. Scuse me while I go visit a hobby store?View attachment 41753
This happened. Everything but a spare shock in the box. The Meadowvale park is the one further south. It is a small track but you can send it off one end for big air. The other one is attached to a dog park, closer to the 407 on the same road. It's the one with the dedicated track and crawler terrain. Either or, both seem cool. Scuse me while I go visit a hobby store?View attachment 41753
Crappy break Notorious J . Are you referring to this end? ?

Last edited:
Have you guys seen these yet looks like arrma came out with aluminum diff cases

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190627-141202_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190627-141202_Facebook.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 39
Have you guys seen these yet looks like arrma came out with aluminum diff cases
Someone started a thread this morning. Good news, but I already have two Hot Racing cups for my center difs. Don't think there's a need for aluminum inside the gear boxes.

I’d love to but I’m going up north for the long weekend. About the diff case why does it have 2 gaskets?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back