Canada Ontario basher's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm lucky I have a nice field close by my place where I run
Dropped pin
Near Waterloo, ON
https://maps.app.goo.gl/oeHpRhgVwLEnJFeZ9

I dropped the pin right where that massive puddle is that claimed my front tire lol it's always there it never dries up
that's the parking lot i bash in, around the corner from my house
I've also been tempted to take mine here.
McLennan Park
901 Ottawa St S, Kitchener, ON N2E 1T4
(519) 741-2345
https://maps.app.goo.gl/WfNtrjancsL58kLQ8
only about 15 min car ride I've never been on the box trails but from the photos it's looks like a sweet place to bash
by-law will harass you at the bike park, even without the coronavirus stuff going on. i got chased away a couple weeks ago when the by-law showed up, trying to avoid any huge fines!

@larrytokes it sounds like you and @5AFE CRACKER live pretty close to one another!

Too bad by-law is so uptight about that spot...sounds like a good spot for a bash. Cant see why its such a big deal...especially if no one else is using it right now...not like your going to damage it and certainly not more than those bike kids using it would.. I guess cause someone gave them by-law officers a little power so they feel entitled to use it no matter what LOL...too bad.

And old friend of mine, who I haven't seen in years and years now, lives down the road from me still and he used to have a pretty awesome rc track in his back yard...he used to hold all kinds of 1/8 and 1/10 scale events, with people coming from as far as Quebec and Windsor to participate. I should see if I can look him up and find out if he is still active in the hobby. He's the reason I got into rc in the first place but we lost touch over the years...I'll look up his place on google maps and see if the track is still there...

Update:

44°15'15.4"N 77°22'35.8"W
Belleville, ON
https://goo.gl/maps/GMtZvyyLot8Grykr5

Hm...unfortunately it looks like all that remains is an oval track ? Thats too bad...I got excited there for a minute when I remembered about that...I see the drivers stand is still there though...?

Last edited:
That is Totoredaca. We've gone a few times. That's Mississauga Model Flying Club turf. Some of the locals told us to avoid Sundays 0800 - 1300 when the flying club meets.
That is Totoredaca. We've gone a few times. That's Mississauga Model Flying Club turf. Some of the locals told us to avoid Sundays 0800 - 1300 when the flying club meets.
On meadowvale in sauga up Erin mills north of the 401.

I take my trucks ( Mojave and Outcast ) when I go flying, The Toronto club ( not a member ) has a track, none of the 5 clubs I fly at have tracks so its just to f around between flights.

That's cool.

I think we got into this because we saw the planes and stuff from the dog park all the time: we just went with cars because planes seemed too expensive and fragile to learn with.

We started with cars and boats, then planes and helis. You wont be done until you are up to half a million wasted. I get my kicks when I see people selling stuff saying "invested", lol
Just for fun, thats all it is for, here is my orange section, the Outcast is mid complete rebuild front to rear and the little Hamilton has already been placed in garbage bags, just for fun

Attachments

• orng.jpg
    orng.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 52
Anyone in Windsor? I've just been bashing in the park by my house, but I want to find something a little better where I can take the Kraton off some jumps. Are there any BMX trails or empty lots or anything around that are good for that? There's a little track at Soar Hobbies on Walker but it looks pretty closed, I assume for covid.

Anyone been to Burlington? There is a bmx track there.

Nelson Dirt Hills near Walkers Line and New street.
Buddy of mine said he saw guys running RCs there recently.
From my opinion, I think it’s garbage. The hills are way to close together to get a decent jump. But give it a try your opinion may be different than mine. I’m a bit picky.

From my opinion, I think it’s garbage. The hills are way to close together to get a decent jump. But give it a try your opinion may be different than mine. I’m a bit picky.
We are terrible so it's not like we'll know the difference. The question is more about how many kids there are there and so on. . . Like if we are good to go run there.
Compared to toto?
Totally different I imagine

We are terrible so it's not like we'll know the difference. The question is more about how many kids there are there and so on. . . Like if we are good to go run there.
Compared to toto?
Totally different I imagine
From the times I have been there it has been empty. But that was before this whole COVID thing happened where I’m now seeing a ton of kids at local spots rendering them useless to run there now.

Yeah we have a good crew now that meets at dixie go. There are 2 gas 1/5 guys, a couple 1/12(?) 1/16(?) Nitro cars guys and a bunch of us electric heads. Seen an infraction a max a kraton 6S and 4S and a couple 3S cars in addition to ours. Sure it's a bit boring just to run on the asphalt there but it's a great test run and speed pass area.

Yeah we have a good crew now that meets at dixie go. There are 2 gas 1/5 guys, a couple 1/12(?) 1/16(?) Nitro cars guys and a bunch of us electric heads. Seen an infraction a max a kraton 6S and 4S and a couple 3S cars in addition to ours. Sure it's a bit boring just to run on the asphalt there but it's a great test run and speed pass area.
Definitely!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back