Granite Out of stock everywhere, does that mean a new version is coming?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton 4s
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Voltage
I have a Armma Voltage Fazon and ordered a Granite for my kid from Amazon Warehouse last month. Since Amazon deemed it non essential it took a few weeks to get here. Sadly, it arrived broken and missing parts instead of slightly used. I started a return and wanted to order another one, but see they are out of stock everywhere I look.
Horizon Hobby states a shipment coming in late June on their product page.

Does anyone know if this just out of stock or if a new version is coming out or something?

Thanks!

There is a 10 week delay due to the corona virus ?

My lhs said yesterday there is limit stock right now. No new products have been produced in China. So they have what’s in stock and that’s it for a little while. They said kraton 6s are about gone. My lhs has a huge order coming this week minus the kraton. Hopefully my talion is in there?

I have a Armma Voltage Fazon and ordered a Granite for my kid from Amazon Warehouse last month. Since Amazon deemed it non essential it took a few weeks to get here. Sadly, it arrived broken and missing parts instead of slightly used. I started a return and wanted to order another one, but see they are out of stock everywhere I look.
Horizon Hobby states a shipment coming in late June on their product page.

Does anyone know if this just out of stock or if a new version is coming out or something?

Thanks!
Which Granite? The 4x4 MEGA and BLX 3S are current models, but maybe the Voltage may have been discontinued?

No they are just running out of parts.
20200316_182047.jpg

We should expect to see a parts shortage the rest of the summer.

Bummer, I was hoping that the supply chain didn't get messed up. At least the parts making workers get to be safe and not at work. But that means I will have to have my kids be extra careful with the RC's since we won't have access to spare parts.

COVID-19 is going to have a huge impact on pretty much everything, factories across the world are shut down because of this and there will be a lot of products that are going to be unavailable for a while.

I work at a furniture store and most of our vendors have shut down production. I can't even get parts for anything.

yes maybe ? but parts are difficult ? because i'm just waiting?but well i'm Dutch

Yeah I tried to find traxxas parts for a rustler today and yes I found them but not as easy or cheap as it should have been that's for sure. I got that email back in March so I knew a parts shortage was coming. Not saying to stock up but if you know you go through a part often I would suggest having an extra 1 or 2 on hand just in case.

Yeah I tried to find traxxas parts for a rustler today and yes I found them but not as easy or cheap as it should have been that's for sure. I got that email back in March so I knew a parts shortage was coming. Not saying to stock up but if you know you go through a part often I would suggest having an extra 1 or 2 on hand just in case.
Or some spare cars, you can never have too many cars. ?

Or some spare cars, you can never have too many cars. ?
I like your idea better. Let's see I need about 3 more 6s rigs and I should have enough spare parts ?

Or the supply chain is eFfed? ?‍♂️

It’s more likely due to the COVID -19 Horizon are sending the stuff but for each pillow and post it goes too there running on Less Staff, Which is causing a back log .

I supply Military components to the DOD and other defense contractors and I am slammed and working remotely!
No supply chain-issues in the Aerospace and defense industry that's for sure :giggle::giggle:

As far as parts i MUST BE LUCKY, b/c i have had zero issues with parts for any of my arrma rigs!!

Arrma Fleet2.jpeg

wow, been trying to find used ones for the kids slowly to replace their trucks. the way you drive that thing, i don't think they will ever break them :unsure::LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back