Outcast Outcast 4s v2 throttle issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought an outcast 4s v2 a week and a half ago. This last weekend and today I've noticed if I tap the throttle it'll continue to accelerate the car longer than I'm on the trigger. Throttle seems to be inconsistent in how much power it's giving(either backflip on a slight tap or just go normal like it should). I've done a throttle calibration and turned the throttle trim down. There were times where the car was full acceleration on its own for a full 2 seconds after I had let go of the trigger. Would this be more of an esc issue or transmitter/receiver issue?
Check your radio's throttle EPA knob setting first. Sounds like the issue to me. If no results, try calibrating the ESC with the radio again.
Maybe you moved it inadvertantly? Crap happens. My son would play around with my radio knobs when he was younger. Drove me crazy.:giggle:

They must think that's the problem,cheaper just to send you a reciever?
You'd think so, but they didn't even as questions, just replied to my original email saying an esc was being shipped out.
Check your radio's throttle EPA knob setting first. Sounds like the issue to me. If no results, try calibrating the ESC with the radio again.
Maybe you moved it inadvertantly? Crap happens. My son would play around with my radio knobs when he was younger. Drove me crazy.:giggle:
Yeah I've bound 2 different transmitters and calibrated both of them afterwards already.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back