Outcast Outcast 4s vs Maxx V2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So update time:
I’ve been beating these two trucks every day since I’ve had them, and neither have broken. Some of my landings have been so-so, and still no breakage.
So for the comparison:
I have been charging the same two Hoovo 4s 6200mah batteries, on the same charger, and every time, without fail, the Outcast runtime is (I would estimate) around 30% longer than the max’s. Maybe the drivetrain is more efficient, maybe the electronics are, who knows? I’ve even switched the batteries, thinking one of my batteries is going bad. Nope, same outcome. Ironically, the Outcast is considerably faster than the Maxx as well. There may be a Spektrum system in the Maxx before this is all over.

I have had more fun with these two trucks playing in my backyard this week than I have in a very long time. It takes me back to the old days of running 1/10 scale trucks like the Outlaw Ultima and the Traxxas Sledgehammer. They’re both tough, fun, and an absolute blast. I really want a Kraton 4s now lol.

So update time:
I’ve been beating these two trucks every day since I’ve had them, and neither have broken. Some of my landings have been so-so, and still no breakage.
So for the comparison:
I have been charging the same two Hoovo 4s 6200mah batteries, on the same charger, and every time, without fail, the Outcast runtime is (I would estimate) around 30% longer than the max’s. Maybe the drivetrain is more efficient, maybe the electronics are, who knows? I’ve even switched the batteries, thinking one of my batteries is going bad. Nope, same outcome. Ironically, the Outcast is considerably faster than the Maxx as well. There may be a Spektrum system in the Maxx before this is all over.

I have had more fun with these two trucks playing in my backyard this week than I have in a very long time. It takes me back to the old days of running 1/10 scale trucks like the Outlaw Ultima and the Traxxas Sledgehammer. They’re both tough, fun, and an absolute blast. I really want a Kraton 4s now lol.
Well, which one do you like better?

Well, which one do you like better?
That’s the real question. It depends on what I’m doing, but I love them both. I do find myself leaning towards the Outcast overall, just because of how wild it is to drive. The front wheels are rarely on the ground, and I’m usually grinning ear to ear while I’m running it. Would the outcome be the same if it were a Kraton? No clue.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back