Outcast Outcast 6s chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigrockcliff27

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Hey guys I messed up my chassis on my outcast 6s and I got a 6s notorious chassis on accident lol will it still work or do I need to get the outcast one? Mounti g holes seem to line up lol

16820293596594016279676363903040.jpg

Hey guys I messed up my chassis on my outcast 6s and I got a 6s notorious chassis on accident lol will it still work or do I need to get the outcast one? Mounti g holes seem to line up lol

View attachment 294312

You're good.
6S chassis are interchangeable.

The only thing that you may need is the center driveshafts... That are different lengths.
Someone please correct me if I'm mistaken.

You're good.
6S chassis are interchangeable.

The only thing that you may need is the center driveshafts... That are different lengths.
Someone please correct me if I'm mistaken.
I thought NOTO and Outcast were the same center shafts. I don’t think there is much difference between them apart from the bodies, wheels/tires, etc.

Outcast and Notorious are the same car different body.

-edit- The Outcast EXB is basically an upgraded Notorious with a different body and different bumper.

Last edited:
Lol I suck at driving these I break it everytime I take it out and my big rock too
😆
Good to know the parts are the same cuz the outcast chassis is 70 bucks and I got the notorius chassis for 12 bucks I think 🤔

Lol I suck at driving these I break it everytime I take it out and my big rock too
😆
Good to know the parts are the same cuz the outcast chassis is 70 bucks and I got the notorius chassis for 12 bucks I think 🤔

There is a reason for that.. The only outcast that exists anymore on the new market is the exb.. That is why the chassis Is more expensive.. The notorious replaced the standard outcast with a body swap...

The exb chassis is 7075
The standard chassis is 6061

That all being said, the 7075 chassis wasn't all it was cracked up to be, nothing compared to the real 7075 like what m2c uses..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back