Outcast Outcast 6s vs kyosho psycho cruiser 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

menios80

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
After selling my senton 3s I was thinking of buying something better like outcast 6s but then I saw kyosho psycho cruiser 2.0 I did like the built of it. Anyone have experience with both or can tell me the positive and negative of each track. Thanks

After selling my senton 3s I was thinking of buying something better like outcast 6s but then I saw kyosho psycho cruiser 2.0 I did like the built of it. Anyone have experience with both or can tell me the positive and negative of each track. Thanks
I know the first version of the Kyosho had some issues but not sure if they were addressed in the 2.0 or not.
Here is a review for the V1.

After looking more and more at this truck, there are things that I like and things that I don't like. I like the looks and the design looks pretty good. I don't like the lack of protection for the rear of the vehicle like Gary mentioned in his review of the V1 and wth Kyosho, phillips screws really? What is this 1989?
Stock vs stock I would go Outcast.

Last edited:
Yep he broke it good
He didn't really break anything, he bent the rear shock tower and the screws holding in the front shocks pulled out.
It's not a bad truck it just has a few quirks that need to be sorted out of the box.

Only kyosho I would buy is the mp10. Kyosho shocks are just in another level.

I'm located in Europe and they sell this https://wheelspinmodels.co.uk/i/326639/ I have find the same and in other shops here.
That's because they are dumb. Outcast is one version behind everything else.
Typhon, Kraton, Talion and Senton came out late 2014, they were updated to version 2 in late summer of 2016, the Outcast was released in November 2016. November 2017 the Typhon, Kraton, Talion and Senton were updated to version 3, Outcast was updated to version 2. Spring 2019 the Typhon, Kraton and Talion were updated to version 4, the Outcast is now on version 3. So again there is no such thing as a V4 Outcast anyone that lists one as such is just doesn't know any better.

Last edited:
That's because they are dumb. Outcast is one version behind everything else.
Typhon, Kraton, Talion and Senton came out late 2014, they were updated to version 2 in late summer of 2016, the Outcast was released in November 2016. November 2017 the Typhon, Kraton, Talion and Senton were updated to version 3, Outcast was updated to version 2. Spring 2019 the Typhon, Kraton and Talion were updated to version 4, the Outcast is now on version 3. So again there is no such thing as a V4 Outcast anyone that lists one as such is just doesn't know any better.
The notorious could be the v3 outcast (same as the v2, just different body) which if I'm not forgetting came out before the v4's of the kraton/talion. Which would then make the 2019/current outcast be the v4.

Splitting hairs...

The notorious could be the v3 outcast (same as the v2, just different body) which if I'm not forgetting came out before the v4's of the kraton/talion. Which would then make the 2019/current outcast be the v4.

Splitting hairs...

I still think that instead of making it a different model name they should have just been like hey look the Outcast now comes in 2 different body styles and 2 different colors to choose in each body style.

And I just remembered that I forgot about the rare V1.5 Kraton, it was a V1 with the BLX185 instead of the BLX180 I only remember seeing 1 or 2 right before the V2 came out and the V2.5 Kraton, it was basically a V2 with the V3 receiver box and battery tray I probably saw about a dozen of these between here and Facebook.

Last edited:
Thank u all guys for your help. Finally I receive today the notorious 6s in black matte I will upgrade the radio receiver with a set of sanwa mt4 and Rx461 I previously have. This thing look massive... I can't wait to take it for a ride ???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back