Outcast Outcast 8s aftermarket bodies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UncleDizzle

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Notorious
I was curious. I kinda wanted to switch things up and give my outcast a new body. But I’ve never seen an outcast with anything but the stock and I’ve searched online and found nothing. I see Proline makes one for the Kraton but I’m pretty certain that won’t fit an outcast. Has anybody heard or seen anything for an outcast 8s other than the stock body? Thanks in advance for any suggestions , this forum has always been super welcoming and helpful. I appreciate you guys.

Yeah I never seen one. Because only a stocker OC body is available. I am sure you can mod a K8 PL Bash Armor body to fit. Won't be plug and play.

Yeah I never seen one. Because only a stocker OC body is available. I am sure you can mod a K8 PL Bash Armor body to fit. Won't be plug and play.
Yeah I almost bought that today at my local hobby shop. But if I’m gonna spend that much it better fit. So I’m just gonna hope one comes out soon.

Agree. My k6s PL Bash armor body was super expensive. First one, it was not plug and play . Very poor fit. Did not fit at all. Sent it back and PL sent one that did work. It was like $80.00 a few years back. They even had the 6s Noto/OC unbreakable body. Now that has been discontinued. Like the OC8, none.
For the price it had better fit.:mad:
It is quite indestructable, FWIW. A plain Jane white. Unpaintable. But for bashing is great. Not the prettiest body around. Far from it. I keep a new Red stocker K6 body for the shelf.

Agree. My k6s PL Bash armor body was super expensive. First one, it was not plug and play . Very poor fit. Did not fit at all. Sent it back and PL sent one that did work. It was like $80.00 a few years back. They even had the 6s Noto/OC unbreakable body. Now that has been discontinued. Like the OC8, none.
For the price it had better fit.:mad:
It is quite indestructable, FWIW. A plain Jane white. Unpaintable. But for bashing is great. Not the prettiest body around. Far from it. I keep a new Red stocker K6 body for the shelf.
Maybe I should take your idea and get a shelf body and continue to destroy my original. I still wouldn’t mind getting a plain Jane lexan body. Fewer body parts to break. I think it would withstand the bashing better in some regards.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back