Outcast EXB tires/wheels vs Outcast V2 tires/wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GNT1

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Notorious
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Outcast 8s
  9. Outcast EXB
  10. Infraction 4x4
I finally found the time to matchup the Backflips from the EXB and EXB V2. V2 tires are bigger but put on some weight. Around 90 grams per wheel/tire. V2's are taller also. Definitely more cushion for the pushin. Did the same on EXB Kraton and the Kraton V2. doesn't seem to be any change there.

20231002_220022.jpg
20231002_220101.jpg
20231002_220115.jpg
20231002_220142.jpg

At around three ounces a piece (not exact math, not a drug dealer), that is 3/4 of a pound of rotational inertia, more broken drive train parts is my thinking.
Now that I see who it is, the Raminators tires are twenty pounds for the four. Talk about rotational inertia.

At around three ounces a piece (not exact math, not a drug dealer), that is 3/4 of a pound of rotational inertia, more broken drive train parts is my thinking.
Now that I see who it is, the Raminators tires are twenty pounds for the four. Talk about rotational inertia.

I don't run any of the arrma wheels and tires. I prefer beadlocks. I looked at a set of primal wheels and tires for a project Im pondering.

Cleaning out the closet now. Should have about four sets of Copperhead2's goin up for sale. About 5 sets of Backflips that need gone also.

Last edited:
I don't run any of the arrma wheels and tires. I prefer beadlocks. I looked at a set of primal wheels and tires for a project Im pondering. I believe they were 20 pounds total for the set. Serious weight!!

Cleaning out the closet now. Should have about for sets of Copperhead2's goin up for sale. About 5 sets of Backflips that need gone also.
Are you going to be selling that set of V2 Backflips?

Didn't realize the 8S wheels had a thin aluminum insert around the 24mm hex.

Are you going to be selling that set of V2 Backflips?

Yessir! I got 2 sets of V2 backflips. Ill be posting a huge ad in the classifieds soon! V2 Motors and esc's will be goin too!
Didn't realize the 8S wheels had a thin aluminum insert around the 24mm hex.

I think its a nice touch and alot more of a solid wheel with the steel insert.

Last edited:
Hey, I have an idea of how to "repurpose" that box when ya get em😉😛🍻
I won't lie, I been checking the classifieds ALOT more since @GNT1 Said he has a bunch of 8s stuff to unload,LOL. 😂😂

You looking for something specific?

Hey, I have an idea of how to "repurpose" that box when ya get em😉😛🍻
I won't lie, I been checking the classifieds ALOT more since @GNT1 Said he has a bunch of 8s stuff to unload,LOL. 😂😂
I was already thinking about that 🤣 🤣

Take your pick! Plenty of the v2 stuff hanging out. Never ran. New take offs!👊😎View attachment 325533View attachment 325534
Nice! I admit the HW combo would be choice, rtr will do as well. Price will be the deciding factor for me.
I was already thinking about that 🤣 🤣
Sorry, I couldn't resist. No pressure of course.😁
I get back from vacation ill sell you a set. Both sets officially gone.🫵😎
Enjoy the vacation!!😎🍻 Let me know when you're ready to negotiate. Thanks!!

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back