Outcast OUTCAST SPEED

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jluther@becoinc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
I took the Outcast 8s EXB to a big open space and stretched it out to wide open with 26/39 gears and XLX2 1100 KV 2028.
I got 62 mph with 8000 mah gensacearespammers basher pro lipos. Bashed the truck in dirt and grass for a solid 15 minutes and got 139 on the motor with 96 on the ESC. I have the proline MX43 tires so there was very little ballooning. It’s cool outside but I was really surprised the temp wasn’t higher on the ESC. I’m going to speed test it again tomorrow with the stock tires just to see if it gives me a few mph. I used a Dynamite GPS speed meter. Not sure how accurate it is which is why I’m posting all this. Does the speed seem right to you guys?

image.jpg

Yep sounds right. Same setup in my Kraton 8s, except 11Ah GA batteries and 32/47 - which is only slightly less aggressive than your gearing. My GPS setup is both potentially more expensive and absolutely dumber than yours (cell phone zip tied to rear fin). I've done several speed runs on a huge asphalt parking lot with stock tires and Masher X. Top speed was 60mph.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies. I’m pleased with this set up . If I can get 60MPH and still bash around throwing dirt and grass as hard as I can for 15 minutes without any heat issues that’s more than enough for me. I’m really impressed with this truck’s performance. Being my first 8s I wasn’t expecting it to be as tough and responsive as my 6s trucks . It controls as good and seems to be tougher. I definitely plan on getting the Kraton 8s at some point

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back