Outcast Outcast Speedruns (NPB@ 67.3mph)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what type of cars were you into?
Drag cars
Domestic mostly Ford/Chevy/Mopar Anything ridiculously overpowered and a danger to those around them at WOT

Just curious, how are you attaching your iphone? I would be afraid a wreck at that speed would destroy my iPhone. Also, might the added iPhone weight reduce top speed by a few mph?
Weight affects Acceleration, top speed, not so much as long as you're on a completely flat surface.
I Velcro the phone under the body on top of the battery.

putting your iphone in or on a 6s arrma is a HORRIBLE idea....
It's not my only phone and easily replaceable, I'd be more concerned about what I broke on the truck as I've got a lot of my time in setting everything up the way I want it -vs- cloud backup for a new phone. That's what insurance is for.
I do try really hard not to crash though, lol

I'll research GPS units and get around to ordering one sooner or later.
Anyone know of a unit that data logs each run similar to the app I'm running?

Last edited:
Not since my teenage years. My first pass was in a big tire bracket car when I was 15,

Heads up class racing or grudge racing for the last 20yrs

nice.. I grew up street racing. Mainly big tire american stuff... Got into Evos when they first came out and built those for a while.. i live in NJ now and the roads suck too bad to have any kind of fast car...

poop, my drag days are long over..I don't have the desire to spend 100k on a car anymore

Yea- but you are a quick ride away from Island Dragway

Only dragstrip I’ve ever been to. I ran my Corvette there back in 2007 or 2008. Had a great time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back