Kraton Over enthuasm = broken parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revomikey

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Senton 3s
My first run on 6s was fun, although I didn't even get through a full pack before I cocked the landing of a twenty foot high double back flip and snapped a steering turn buckle. It looks like a pretty solid part and my driving was absolutely to blame but I wonder before I order new Arrma parts are there any recommendations for upgrades to this turn buckle?

Cheers chaps.

More importantly did you get the jump on film? ?

Maybe you should see if they make something in titanium.
At least you were having fun with it. ;)

yeah, breaking sh1t is a lot more rewarding when its on film.... i try to only break stuff when filming.... lol

yeah, breaking sh1t is a lot more rewarding when its on film.... i try to only break stuff when filming.... lol
Yep it is the only way, ...at least then you can monetize your video clip and hopefully make some cash back from YouTube views to pay for repairs. :LOL:

@Revomikey ~ Not sure on specific sizes etc for your turnbuckles but this company "Lunsford Racing" do some upgrade titanium turnbuckles in various sizes.
Link: https://lunsfordracing.com/products/5mm-titanium-turnbuckles
Good luck with the upgrade/repair.

Yep it is the only way, ...at least then you can monetize your video clip and hopefully make some cash back from YouTube views to pay for repairs. :LOL:

@Revomikey ~ Not sure on specific sizes etc for your turnbuckles but this company "Lunsford Racing" do some upgrade titanium turnbuckles in various sizes.
Link: https://lunsfordracing.com/products/5mm-titanium-turnbuckles
Good luck with the upgrade/repair.

lol... RC has such a low view count compared to other stuff... Its so funny.... If i make a vid of me opening up a kinder egg it gets 100k views in a week but an rc vid couldnt dream of that....

lol... RC has such a low view count compared to other stuff... Its so funny.... If i make a vid of me opening up a kinder egg it gets 100k views in a week but an rc vid couldnt dream of that....
True.
I do love Kinder chocolate though so can't blame people for that. ;)

yeah , i keep also on popping off the steering knuckles... not much to do, hot racing aluminium ones seems to be the answer, but will need some budget

Now if you were filming your Talion doing a back flip, while opening a kinder egg, and landing roof down on top of the toy inside, that would be your 1 million view payday?

ruth ! i've done many neverseen before stuff and got jaw dropping low viewing lol ! landed a 9 flips backflip ? 200 views ! lmao !!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back