Panel saw picked a fight. WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buddy...
Power tools ain't No Joke!
I keep sayin' Safety First.

Just takes a second for something to go completely sideways on you and send you to the ER...
Nobody needs that kind of hassle and grief.

Glad to see you being taken care of. You got a Hot nurse by your bedside? ;)

So glad it wasn't any more "rough" against the saw..
I'm curious -was it like a SawZall or those HomeDepot full standing units?

Damn..

Caveman style.
Fight Throwing GIF by 1091

david spade poop GIF

It was a Gabbiani Macchine industrial sized panel saw.

My supervisor told me a small piece of trim got sucked up into the beam clamp on the rip and it fell down far enough to get caught y the blade, the blade shot it out the end of the beam. I didn't even see it.

Well not as bloody but you can clearly see the impact sight.

20230305_184619.jpg

And i swear this giant bruise on my man boob wasn't there this morning.

20230305_184611.jpg

So that's what a purple nurple looks like. :unsure: Dang, got some nice colors out of that, how's it feeling, any better?
Only hurts if I move wrong, cough, bend over, turn my head too far.

@slick2500 I fell through the trap door in my closet while we were doing some wiring under the house, I had the cover to the crawl space turned diagonal and didn't know my father in law had moved it, stepped backward into empty space and right through the gap. I had some really good colors and some bruised ribs. I know how you feel. took about a month before I started feeling normal. My father in law swears he wasn't trying to kill me but I still question that. :ROFLMAO:

Hope you're already on the road to recovery bud. Damn, its always scary when failures with power tools happen. One day I will share why I chucked out my hammer operated Ramset and went out and bought the trigger version. There are times I'm surprised I made it this far...Just like you will when it hits you just how close really, that was to your jugular vein...

I'm very late to this. Hope your all good.

Getting better, still not back to 100% though.

I went in for a checkup last Thursday they upped my weight restriction from 5lbs to 20 lbs, so now I only need one hand to take a leak instead of 2 :ROFLMAO:

Man. I'm having a hard time laughing. Its been a long time not to work. I'd be screwed. I'm glad you can pee better. :)
I've been back to work since a week after it happened.

Just a small update, almost back to 100%. I still get some pain and numbness but since I started doing some light physical therapy things have been healing much faster. I have full range of motion back in my shoulder but I still struggle to lift things above chest level.

Just a small update, almost back to 100%. I still get some pain and numbness but since I started doing some light physical therapy things have been healing much faster. I have full range of motion back in my shoulder but I still struggle to lift things above chest level.

Glad to hear you're on the mend though slick..👍

Still not back at 100%. I still have to lay on my right side with one of those side sleeper pillows. I still struggle lifting things above about chest level. I still have this weird numbness in my neck and shoulder. I redid my bathroom ceiling last weekend I had to stop so many times and my neck still frigging hurts.

I'm looking into finding someone to look at my neck and shoulder but I need to talk to our HR person and find out about getting things covered by workman's compensation.

So that's what a purple nurple looks like. :unsure: Dang, got some nice colors out of that, how's it feeling, any better?
Mine are orange, I tint them myself. :ROFLMAO:. Thank god it wasn't a wedge. Then you're talking a hospital stay. :rolleyes:

Back