Granite Parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spook

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I guess I am having the same problem as everyone else, however being new to RC I managed to break my Granite shortly after receiving it and have been waiting for parts ever since. I've been counting down the days as they were due in to stock yesterday but they have now been pushed back to the end of September :(

Does anyone happen to know where I can get a font suspension arms (AR330443) Composite Pivot Ball Set (AR330515) and Shock Shaft Eyelet (AR330536) In the UK please?

I know its a very, very long shot but I need to try and get it together.......

Many Thanks

You could try hobbyfactory, it's a finish shop but they do have some stock left. I personally bought half their stock of kraton and Mojave parts. I don't know if they have granite parts left but it's worth a try

I wanted to keep everything Stock really, at least for now... I had everything on order with wheelspin, 2 days isn't bad its the damn arm that is the problem...... I picked the wrong time to get into this hobby! LOL

I would not buy the stock pivot balls or shock eyelets again. Get the Hot Racing aluminum ones.

I agree with the others. RPM arms are readily available and durable as hell. The stock pivot balls wear out quickly, you'll have to get them again quickly. Get the Hot Racing pivot balls. Unfortunately Hot Racing stuff is not always readily available, get two sets if you see them. Both the RPM arms and Hot Racing pivot balls are widely used, widely recommended upgrades.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back