Infraction Photo shoot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesomeness achieved!
Thank you sir! Had to roll my windows down! It was hot today!! 😜👍🏼

9546AF56-A560-4039-AE40-4A28720BCB35.jpeg

831EDC7D-29A0-4CB3-BB0A-347C5191AABC.jpeg

@Flames77 I was thinking about rolling down the windows on my crawler, how tricky was it?
It’s not bad at all. Just need a Dremel and a small diamond bit. Just take your time. Then I just used a small file and an xacto knife to touch it up.
Man I love the details on this build. Big question is, do you plan on driving it?
@jondilly1974 yes sir I do. Took her out today! It’s a blast. Now I have this one to bash with and another one to do speed runs.

It’s not bad at all. Just need a Dremel and a small diamond bit. Just take your time. Then I just used a small file and an xacto knife to touch it up.

@jondilly1974 yes sir I do. Took her out today! It’s a blast. Now I have this one to bash with and another one to do speed runs.
Even more cool now. I take off cool points for shelf queens 😜🤘

Well finished up the new body! Put some decals on the side. It’s kinda hard to tell but it’s a skull with a spiked Mohawk wearing a gas mask. Carbon fiber vinyl wrapped the roll bars and rear fenders. A buddy of mine told me about the rear widening mod by using Kraton 6s hubs so I did that as well. Added my 3D printed tow hook to the front and of coarse my license plates. And to add to the eye candy in the rear I added some spikes to go with the decals. I have named her “Halfraction” which I put across the windshield. Enjoy!!!

View attachment 155955

View attachment 155956

View attachment 155957

View attachment 155958

View attachment 155959

View attachment 155960

Again...so sweet....now what is that dope color like a coffee, caramel, som-som you got...name of that color?

Just curious, what camera are you shooting with
I’m a bit of a camera guy..I like playing with the large format
B46F09F1-0219-4D61-B75A-13AA3E9FD424.jpeg

4BE06DF4-D952-4263-9D4C-0A4636E24BDD.jpeg

Last edited:
Again...so sweet....now what is that dope color like a coffee, caramel, som-som you got...name of that color?
Thank you!! It’s Tamiya wooden deck tan. It’s actually lighter then in the pictures. I just darkened it in one of my apps.

Hey put the pants on those infractions!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Thank you!! It’s Tamiya wooden deck tan.
@Flames77 .. Looks sick 😎🤙🏼🤟🏼 I'm loving the open windows and that color..!!

Did you use TS-68 rattle can or XF-78 in an airbrush ??
If it was the rattle can how did it go on, I ask as that paint isn't designed for lexan bodies but I've always wanted to try it..!

@Flames77 .. Looks sick 😎🤙🏼🤟🏼 I'm loving the open windows and that color..!!

Did you use TS-68 rattle can or XF-78 in an airbrush ??
If it was the rattle can how did it go on, I ask as that paint isn't designed for lexan bodies but I've always wanted to try it..!
@BashingBrian it went on very nice for me. I didn’t have any trouble. It says it for plastics. 🤷🏽

B9A97027-4FD8-40E3-B785-4ECF39E01DA9.png

New body and color coming soon!! I absolutely love how this turned out. Yes I seen I put my rears on the wrong side. Got in a hurry to take some photos! 🤣😂

Side note……if anyone knows where I can get a roll bar for the new body let me know. Everybody is on back order.

View attachment 154459

View attachment 154460

View attachment 154461

View attachment 154462
Your Infraction looks crazy...Love it!!!
Well finished up the new body! Put some decals on the side. It’s kinda hard to tell but it’s a skull with a spiked Mohawk wearing a gas mask. Carbon fiber vinyl wrapped the roll bars and rear fenders. A buddy of mine told me about the rear widening mod by using Kraton 6s hubs so I did that as well. Added my 3D printed tow hook to the front and of coarse my license plates. And to add to the eye candy in the rear I added some spikes to go with the decals. I have named her “Halfraction” which I put across the windshield. Enjoy!!!

View attachment 155955

View attachment 155956

View attachment 155957

View attachment 155958

View attachment 155959

View attachment 155960
Just Stunning!!!

Last edited:
Tamiya PS-xx are for Lexan bodies. The paint will etch into the Lexan ( Polycarbonate) and stay put, remaing flexible for hard impacts.
The TS-xx paints are for Polystyrene ( hard Plastic static Models) Or some Hard body RC Crawlers.

There is a work around I learnt, if you paint inside the body first with PS-55 flat clear then use TS paint you can and have the best of both worlds, paint that doesn’t flake off and more color’s to choose from..👍🏼

Last edited:
I've done this to the exterior of Lexan bodies . It works. But done inside, won't the PS matte clear mute/ block the inside of the color coat seen through the outside?

I've done this to the exterior of Lexan bodies . It works. But done inside, won't the PS matte clear mute/ block the inside of the color coat seen through the outside?
It hasn't done that for me yet 👍🏼 you're only putting a thin coat, just enough for the TS to stick to..!!

Back