Mojave To supplement my RotM photo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a drag brake on? Seems like it doesn’t coast easily. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤘🏻
If there's not any Drag Brake, its probably from the Extra 6 pounds in weight of the Mud inside on the Chassis.:giggle: And/Or the Drive train has become toast.
I would have to do an immediate complete 8 hour rebuild/teardown over a few days with my Mojo, after every run, if I bash in the wet like this.:LOL:
Been there. It is fun, no doubt.
Just didn't like being a slave to the cleaning time involved and the potential/inevitable corrosion, and the money spent on replacing electrics and all the BB's too often. So the fun wore off real quick in the wet for me. I rather have fun watching others do this.:p And many do.
@The_Otherside, Nice video.(y)
:cool:

Edited.

Last edited:
OG bearings and drive train from when I got it.

2 winters under its belt :)

^^^ How many packs you got through your Mojo so far??:)
You must be doing something right.:unsure:
I liked watching your video, just that when it ended, I was getting PTSD, thinking about all the after run maintenance....:giggle:

Clean up is easy. It's drying it off as fast as possible, that is time consuming. Sitting for an hour with a hair dryer sucks.

Very rare that I will run in the wet. Especially mud. Like once every 3 years if that, depending on the rig..
And it is only and always the last run just before I know that I will need to rebuild the rig anyway, when it is due for it. Doing a complete tear down and rebuild. New BB's and all.
I only run my Crawler's in the wet and mud and through streams regularly. Not my fast BLX bashers, as a rule.:giggle:

Ooof... 70-100? If I had to guess? Lol.

I spray everything with foaming Simple Green, let sit for 60 seconds, light brushing with a 360° brush, rinse off, coat it in WD-40 and walk away! :)

I wish I had luck doing it your way. I would live in the mud and be bashing a lot more through bad weather and all.
I Just never do.:(
So my Crawlers get all the abuse now.:LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back