Playing catch with an rc car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have caught my K6s before. Only because it was coming straight for me.:rolleyes: Broke the radio.

I've caught a few of my rigs with my feet......

This one kinda hurt.
Anyone who is trying to record while running their rc's, has had this happen more times then they're willing to admit. The best recording angles are also the most dangerous ones.

Anyone who is trying to record while running their rc's, has had this happen more times then they're willing to admit. The best recording angles are also the most dangerous ones.
Rich D. and Company get super close. A chance you take getting the best footage. That's all a skill by itself.
Close up Big air gets dangerous. I'm too old for that stuff. Been there. A Quad Cam is another safe option. Even still, I think being up close and personal makes for the best videos.

Last edited:
That and hitting full throttle accidentally while holding your car in both arms, fumbling the remote and camera like an idiotā€¦šŸ˜‘

That and hitting full throttle accidentally while holding your car in both arms, fumbling the remote and camera like an idiotā€¦šŸ˜‘
Ouch, just had a flashbackšŸ¤•

Aidy Bryant Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

RC Dude81 gets reeeal close..... Jumps over his constantly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back