Got attacked by a Karen for running an RC car with my dog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see now. That sucks. NYC is a lawless place like all over. Cops can't be bothered with anything. They usually show up to clean a mess. Just lazy. I blame the current unions for this. NYPD had to lower the standards to get more applicants even interested. Not a sought after job , like when I started 28 years back. I got hired under Dinkins as he was leaving and my first 8 years had Giuliani, and he cleaned up NYC. Cops were all working hard. Street presence. But then 911 hit. And things changed somewhat. Things got skewed. NYPD needs 30-40k officers at any given time to keep the city clean and safe of BS. They fall short. Very top heavy. Not managed well. NYPD is struggling with staffing and morale right now. This is true across the country.
Not too surprising given the current general attitude online towards the police. I would hate to be a cop currently, especially in big cities.

Agree my neighbor wont put their dog on a leash it chokes him they say. So he roams the complex for 8 to 12 hours a day. Chases car barks at people, sees me in my place he will bark outside my window etc. The sherif won't do anything , 3 times I have called 2x of the calls went un answered. I too have 2 indoor cat so quite and peaceful.
Put the owner on a leash instead!! 🤣👍

I've had the same problem in summer this blokes dog started to run after my rc so I drove the car back to me but the dog was jumping up and trying the get the tyres. so the bloke came running over saying you shouldn't be on hear with that and he called me a n@b head :) so I said learn how to control your dog n@b head anyway we ended up nose to nose fists clenched but he walked away after some arguing muttering to he's self. next time I saw him he was nice as pie :D
I had a loose small dog chew off one brand new Pit Bull tire on my TRX-4 crawler. I was in second speed gear going as fast as I could to get away. I didn't want to hurt the dog. Had to stop throttling it. Dog was relentless. I told the owner several times to leash her dog. She thought it was all cute, until I told her I now needed a new pair that cost $50.00. She quickly did an about face and scurried away.
Put the owner on a leash instead!! 🤣👍
Yeah the new thing is a dog harness, no collar these days. But a collar only is only a problem if the dog is wild and pulls away from you all the time, Choking themselves. That's an owner problem. Harnesses are popular these days. They don't choke a dog at all. Yeah the owner needs the leash, with a noose.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back