Got attacked by a Karen for running an RC car with my dog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the deal with New York Karens & their pets and calling cops..?

Didn't we already have a scene like that ,not too long ago?

Lack of pipe will do that to some. Sorry, not sorry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

She be lucky to get a brush-by from an asian gherkin with her attitude.. **

Can't a guy not enjoy a day to Bash -in peace?

**Let alone her face..

A sack won't help her.
Saul Steinberg Dancing GIF

Lack of pipe will do that to some. Sorry, not sorry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah Carpet munching is no substitute for a big cock.. They get all worked up, these Dike'ish Karens. The video clearly shows a criminal assault complaint and Arrest needs to be made.

Yeah the world is round. What goes around........
There are many people today that will not be tread on. She will meet that person eventually and get knocked into another universe.
I’m surprised that she didn’t make you put a leash on it 😁
I doubt that Karen would hold still enough to be leashed. Great idea though!

What's the deal with New York Karens & their pets and calling cops..?

Didn't we already have a scene like that ,not too long ago?

She be lucky to get a brush-by from an asian gherkin with her attitude.. **

Can't a guy not enjoy a day to Bash -in peace?

**Let alone her face..

A sack won't help her.
Saul Steinberg Dancing GIF
Been there same scenario. Letting their unleashed dog run free. When there is a specific gated "Dog Run" right there.
Whether doing RC, throwing a ball or kids and family simply running around , or whatever. Loose digs shouldn't be chasing anything or anyone. It's the law. We have leash laws for a reason. Many dog lovers feel their pets are their children. Maybe to them. Not to strangers. In NYS pets are considered property . Not members of your family, from a legal perspective. You are responsible for your animal. Keeping them leashed at all times. I love dogs also. I never let my past dogs run free without a leash in public. Never did that. I have a cat now. Simplifies my life.:giggle:

Been there same scenario. Letting their unleashed dog run free. When there is a specific gated "Dog Run" right there.
Whether doing RC, throwing a ball or kids and family simply running around , or whatever. Loose digs shouldn't be chasing anything or anyone. It's the law. We have leash laws for a reason. Many dog lovers feel their pets are their children. Maybe to them. Not to strangers. In NYS pets are considered property . Not members of your family, from a legal perspective. You are responsible for your animal. Keeping them leashed at all times.
I feel for the dogs it seems to me they should be free

Yeah Carpet munching is no substitute for a big cock.. They get all worked up, these Dike'ish Karens. The video clearly shows a criminal assault complaint and Arrest needs to be made.
cops made excuses on how that wasnt assault or illegal at all, aka they didnt want to do the paper work regarding that. of course if i had defended myself to stop her assault I would prob be looking at charges

True.
However, NOT in the City..

If you have the acreage ,then of course.
Feel feel to let your dog(s) roam free.

Whether doing RC, throwing a ball or kids and family simply running around , or whatever. Loose digs shouldn't be chasing anything or anyone. It's the law. We have leash laws for a reason. Many dog lovers feel their pets are their children. Maybe to them. Not to strangers. In NYS pets are considered property . Not members of your family, from a legal perspective. You are responsible for your animal. Keeping them leashed at all times. I love dogs also. I never let my past dogs run free without a leash in public. Never did that. I have a cat now. Simplifies my life.:giggle:
yeah its crazy how many people run unleashed dogs in parks that require leashed dogs, or worse the people who have the 30 foot retractable leashes and have no issue when their dog runs halfway across and i become the asshole for asking them to control their dog. my dog is always leashed but the dog park I put a muzzle on him

I get that.
Just that way too many people have dogs and their feelings for dogs don't trump the public's safety. It's the owners fault.
Just like most dog owners never pickup their dogs poop, when they think no one is watching. Getting pooped up shoes walking into my house. Not feeling it. And my Cam doesn't lie. The same ones who say hi to me and walk past my house with their dog, will let them poop and leave their poop right in front of my walk if No one is around to see them. Like clock work. Their cars end up with their dogs poop on their windshield. Where I live every house has 2 or more dogs no less.
Some are social pets and well mannered, while many are not trained well at all and extremely wild. That is the owner's fault not the dog's. I feel many dog owners shouldn't even have them. IMHO. There are many unsocial dog owners, the reason they have like 3 large dogs in one small apt is beyond me. I think that can get disgusting.

Last edited:
Quit going to dog parks a few years back. Pittbull tried to attack my dog. Also picked up fleas on both dogs. In car, house...total nightmare!
yeah my dog has been attacked 3 times and ive been bit while he was leashed at normal parks by unleashed dogs. I only hit the dog parks like 7am on a saturday when its rainy/freezing so people wont be there, there are 3 fenced in areas so on the off chance some does show up they can ask or take another part of the park. This lady though came out of her car yelling and screaming smh

cops made excuses on how that wasnt assault or illegal at all, aka they didnt want to do the paper work regarding that. of course if i had defended myself to stop her assault I would prob be looking at charges
You know the drill dude. Correct. Cops can really suck sometimes. They then have to call animal control to take the dogs. Even more paper work etc. Real lazy asses if you ask me. The Video does not lie. I would have called their supervisor real quick. She was a collar.
I was LEO, so I know how it should work. I dealt with many Karens before. They are the first to call the police, thinking to cover their butts, when they did the crime. Seen that many times.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back