Got attacked by a Karen for running an RC car with my dog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the entitlement these days is out of control. What kills me is the loudest ones are usually in the wrong or don't know the law. Or both. But, they sure play arm chair lawyers. Amazing.

I drive for a living. When someone does something I'm not happy about, I'll toot the horn at them. Let them know it was wrong. I've been flipped off, yelled at and even blocked by drivers. One woman got out of her car and proceeded to yell at me for her wrong doing. I pointed at the camera and said, "Call the cops, it's on video". Ran away like the chicken poop she was.

Almost had to go to court about 2 years ago. Before we got cameras. Got punched by a 4' 6" dude with a Napolean complex. Pulled up to an intersection. There was 3 lanes. Left turn lane, straight and right turn lane. I was in the straight. On the other side of the intersection was 2 lanes. Going straight puts you in the left lane. I needed to turn right into the business complex on the other side. Soon as I cleared the intersection I put my blinker on and checked my mirror. This dumb ass went straight from the turn lane. He's now blocking me from turning. I speed up, so does he. Slow down, so does he. Drove down to the next entrance, shaking my head.

He raced through the parking lot and cuts me off. I was going to back up and drive around him but blocked by another driver behind me. That was a good thing. I'll explain. He flew out of his truck and started yelling profanities. I tried to politely point out he drove straight through a turn lane. It's marked on the road and signs above. He strongly disagreed. Jumped up and punched me! Yes, had to jump up. It glanced off my shoulder. Didn't hurt me but, I was shocked and almost started laughing. He got into his truck and sped off.

Didn't know what to do, when the woman in the car behind runs up and asks, "Did he hit you?". Yeah. Turns out she was a dispatcher for the police department of that city. Next thing I know, there's cops everywhere. They drag him out of a store, cuff him and take him to jail. I really didn't want to press charges but the lady behind me persisted. I tried to explain the only reason I rolled the window down in the first place was due to his size. I'm 6'2" 240 pounds. If I'd have had time to get out of the truck, this wouldn't have even happened. He'd have run away! The cops laughed and agreed but too late for that. Luckily, I just had to write a statement and swear to it. He got 6 months probation and an anger management course. We all know that's not going to fix anything.

Sorry for the long post. 35 years as a commercial driver. You can female dog at me all you want. I know the law. It's drilled into us at safety meetings. And I know that bonehead move was not taught to you in drivers education. STF up and move on.

I’m sorry, but what a dumb BITC*…

There is no need for that anywhere on this earth. She was probably having a really poopy time because of how poopy of a person she is and was trying to bring someone else down to her level of misery. (I can’t be happy so I’m gonna make everyone else around me as miserable as me) FU<K those people. They deserve to be isolated with all their hate and disgust. People like that deserve the worst

You know the drill dude. Correct. Cops can really suck sometimes. They then have to call animal control to take the dogs. Even more paper work etc. Real lazy asses if you ask me. The Video does not lie. I would have called their supervisor real quick. She was a collar.
I was LEO, so I know how it should work. I dealt with many Karens before. They are the first to call the police, thinking to cover their butts, when they did the crime. Seen that many times.
yep thats the irony, she called the cops on me but then got mad when the cops said i had the right to film and use one of the fenced in areas with my dog

yep thats the irony, she called the cops on me but then got mad when the cops said i had the right to film and use one of the fenced in areas with my dog
I see now. That sucks. NYC is a lawless place like all over. Cops can't be bothered with anything. They usually show up to clean a mess. Just lazy. I blame the current unions for this. NYPD had to lower the standards to get more applicants even interested. Not a sought after job , like when I started 28 years back. I got hired under Dinkins as he was leaving and my first 8 years had Giuliani, and he cleaned up NYC. Cops were all working hard. Street presence. But then 911 hit. And things changed somewhat. Things got skewed. NYPD needs 30-40k officers at any given time to keep the city clean and safe of BS. They fall short. Very top heavy. Not managed well. NYPD is struggling with staffing and morale right now. This is true across the country.

I've had the same problem in summer this blokes dog started to run after my rc so I drove the car back to me but the dog was jumping up and trying the get the tyres. so the bloke came running over saying you shouldn't be on hear with that and he called me a n@b head :) so I said learn how to control your dog n@b head anyway we ended up nose to nose fists clenched but he walked away after some arguing muttering to he's self. next time I saw him he was nice as pie :D

cops made excuses on how that wasnt assault or illegal at all, aka they didnt want to do the paper work regarding that. of course if i had defended myself to stop her assault I would prob be looking at charges
that is such bullshit, I think I would have raised a fuss over that poop. fiddlestick that for the simple fact of what you said at the end. Her ass needed to be arrested for that 100%.

This is why I want a cabin in the middle of no where.

Stupid people far out weigh people I care to socialize with.

Thanks for the laugh though!

Hopefully not this cabin...

joss whedon monsters GIF

Animated GIF

Yeah, the entitlement these days is out of control. What kills me is the loudest ones are usually in the wrong or don't know the law. Or both. But, they sure play arm chair lawyers. Amazing.

I drive for a living. When someone does something I'm not happy about, I'll toot the horn at them. Let them know it was wrong. I've been flipped off, yelled at and even blocked by drivers. One woman got out of her car and proceeded to yell at me for her wrong doing. I pointed at the camera and said, "Call the cops, it's on video". Ran away like the chicken poop she was.

Almost had to go to court about 2 years ago. Before we got cameras. Got punched by a 4' 6" dude with a Napolean complex. Pulled up to an intersection. There was 3 lanes. Left turn lane, straight and right turn lane. I was in the straight. On the other side of the intersection was 2 lanes. Going straight puts you in the left lane. I needed to turn right into the business complex on the other side. Soon as I cleared the intersection I put my blinker on and checked my mirror. This dumb ass went straight from the turn lane. He's now blocking me from turning. I speed up, so does he. Slow down, so does he. Drove down to the next entrance, shaking my head.

He raced through the parking lot and cuts me off. I was going to back up and drive around him but blocked by another driver behind me. That was a good thing. I'll explain. He flew out of his truck and started yelling profanities. I tried to politely point out he drove straight through a turn lane. It's marked on the road and signs above. He strongly disagreed. Jumped up and punched me! Yes, had to jump up. It glanced off my shoulder. Didn't hurt me but, I was shocked and almost started laughing. He got into his truck and sped off.

Didn't know what to do, when the woman in the car behind runs up and asks, "Did he hit you?". Yeah. Turns out she was a dispatcher for the police department of that city. Next thing I know, there's cops everywhere. They drag him out of a store, cuff him and take him to jail. I really didn't want to press charges but the lady behind me persisted. I tried to explain the only reason I rolled the window down in the first place was due to his size. I'm 6'2" 240 pounds. If I'd have had time to get out of the truck, this wouldn't have even happened. He'd have run away! The cops laughed and agreed but too late for that. Luckily, I just had to write a statement and swear to it. He got 6 months probation and an anger management course. We all know that's not going to fix anything.

Sorry for the long post. 35 years as a commercial driver. You can female dog at me all you want. I know the law. It's drilled into us at safety meetings. And I know that bonehead move was not taught to you in drivers education. STF up and move on.

Good read. 👍
You have good self-control. 🍺

& Thanks to the good citizen lady /dispatcher. She did the right thing to call it in.
"You see something, say something."

So since this incident is on police record.. and thus public.
Can we look up little Napoleon dynamite's mugshot?
We can all have a good laugh at his expense.

Last edited:
Hopefully not this cabin...

joss whedon monsters GIF

Animated GIF

Good read. 👍
You have good self-control. 🍺

& Thanks to the good citizen lady /dispatcher. She did the right thing to call it in.
"You see something, say something."

So since this incident is on police record.. and thus public.
Can we look up little Napoleon dynamite's mugshot?
We can all have a good laugh at his expense.
As lame as that movie was, I enjoyed it.

Lucky husband.... oh, nope guess she is single... or serially single.... wonder why...

Many women would have a really nice life if they were just kind and nice. Figured out something else: feminism and narcissism are exactly the same - when you look at behaviour. Always fun to say that out loud. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Been there same scenario. Letting their unleashed dog run free. When there is a specific gated "Dog Run" right there.
Whether doing RC, throwing a ball or kids and family simply running around , or whatever. Loose digs shouldn't be chasing anything or anyone. It's the law. We have leash laws for a reason. Many dog lovers feel their pets are their children. Maybe to them. Not to strangers. In NYS pets are considered property . Not members of your family, from a legal perspective. You are responsible for your animal. Keeping them leashed at all times. I love dogs also. I never let my past dogs run free without a leash in public. Never did that. I have a cat now. Simplifies my life.:giggle:
Agree my neighbor wont put their dog on a leash it chokes him they say. So he roams the complex for 8 to 12 hours a day. Chases car barks at people, sees me in my place he will bark outside my window etc. The sherif won't do anything , 3 times I have called 2x of the calls went un answered. I too have 2 indoor cat so quite and peaceful.

As lame as that movie was, I enjoyed it.

I watched it again recently with my wife..
She got a good scare out of it.
Wife approves. 👍

Agree my neighbor wont put their dog on a leash it chokes him they say. So he roams the complex for 8 to 12 hours a day. Chases car barks at people, sees me in my place he will bark outside my window etc. The sherif won't do anything , 3 times I have called 2x of the calls went un answered.

In situations like this...
Think jalapeno pepper juice (you can buy it by the gallon ,with jalapenos) load it in a spray can to be sprayed 20ft around the Outer perimeter of your property/window.. in a wide swath.
It should deter it from coming around your area.

Save the pepper Seeds for secondary deterrent later ,if first solution doesn't alter that animal's behavior.

I too have 2 indoor cat so quite and peaceful.

God bless you.
That would drive me up the wall.. Hearing a neighbor's annoying dog Barking ALL morning/day at my window.

Oh boy 🤣🤣. Her dogs didnt seem to care at all
I’m sorry, but what a dumb BITC*…

There is no need for that anywhere on this earth. She was probably having a really poopy time because of how poopy of a person she is and was trying to bring someone else down to her level of misery. (I can’t be happy so I’m gonna make everyone else around me as miserable as me) FU<K those people. They deserve to be isolated with all their hate and disgust. People like that deserve the worst
Funny thing is they are the ones who accuse us to be the hateful ones🤣. Funny how that works
cops made excuses on how that wasnt assault or illegal at all, aka they didnt want to do the paper work regarding that. of course if i had defended myself to stop her assault I would prob be looking at charges
Where did this poop take place?. Here I got a Karen cop threatening me To confiscate my rc because i was running on an empty road. Didnt want to escalate because knowing where i live she would have throwed me in the ground in cuffs and taken me away and accuse me of some BS. Didnt have her on video but god she pissed me off. Im sure some karen called the cops on me just to be a douchebag because nobody ever complained to me. People just gather on the sidewalk and watch

Last edited:
In situations like this...
Think jalapeno pepper juice (you can buy it by the gallon ,with jalapenos) load it in a spray can to be sprayed 20ft around the Outer perimeter of your property/window.. in a wide swath.
It should deter it from coming around your area.

Save the pepper Seeds for secondary deterrent later ,if first solution doesn't alter that animal's behavior.

God bless you.
That would drive me up the wall.. Hearing a neighbor's annoying dog Barking ALL morning/day at my window.
I tried cayenne and didn't do much. Might try jalapeños as I eat them. But also am trying this ( I have talked to my neighbors numerous times)

Screenshot_20231230_112308_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back