Vendetta POST YOUR 1/10 TIMES

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAMMIT,esc looked to be okay🤬🤬🤬sorry brother,I know how ya feal....no doubt, our speed addiction is expensive...heres my last package of destroyed escz to cc...4 xlx2s an mmx8s over 1000$ esc lost the same way

View attachment 197638
It was ok until I resoldered the motor wire back to the esc and plugged in a lipo to test the electronics. I managed to pull the log before it fried tho

It was ok until I resoldered the motor wire back to the esc and plugged in a lipo to test the electronics. I managed to pull the log before it fried tho
You do know that you can send that one to castle an get a new one for 152$ core charge on the xlx2 right???
You do know that you can send that one to castle an get a new one for 152$ core charge on the xlx2 right???
They will warranty you 1 esc for free,then after that it's 152$ for xlx2.119$ for core on mmx8s..

Keep your head up brother,the #s your running with swb granite are truly amazing..every speedrunner knows the shorter the wheelbase the harder to control an put the power down.much respect to you for so many 130s passes without major damage..you've done what alot of others wouldn't attempt an produced HUGE #,s..imagine what ya could do with setup in vendetta?????????keep pushing hard bro

Not bad today. It is freezing 30 degrees outside but got a solid pass in

F72DD2FB-1A35-48D4-81CC-9EFC8161C78C.jpg
58331444-3D2D-42E1-9443-0B1E01D571D5.jpeg

ran a 4s pb with mini typhon today.94mph .once i get higher kv motor hope to be up there with the rest you guys.great 4s #s @vwturbowolf and @j$24 ...bout to go run car agaian,it should be closer to 100mph with new 30/34 gearing

ran a 4s pb with mini typhon today.94mph .once i get higher kv motor hope to be up there with the rest you guys.great 4s #s @vwturbowolf and @j$24 ...bout to go run car agaian,it should be closer to 100mph with new 30/34 gearing
Keep pushing brother! Makes us all so the same!

Current fastest arrma vorteks
Great run,
Keep pushing brother! Makes us all so the same!
That's what's great about this forum an its speedrunners.WE PUSH EACH OTHER TO GO FASTER....an spend $hit loads off cash🤑🤑.my goal is to be right behind you guys within a month.the competition is so fun...im coming boys🤘..just got a 95 out of her..

Screenshot_20220316-133436_GNSS PA.jpg

Current fastest arrma vorteks
good,fast run with no damage.......great job.........was wondering your amps on these 130+ runs...if shaun was pulling 400 in detta with 140s.is less aero vortek pulling 400 at 135mph.just wondering the aero diffrent between vendetta and vortek....do you run a narrower track in front also?front looks narrower,like granite arms on front an typhon arms on rear.

Very close to that 100mph 4s buddy. Keep pushing

good,fast run with no damage.......great job.........was wondering your amps on these 130+ runs...if shaun was pulling 400 in detta with 140s.is less aero vortek pulling 400 at 135mph.just wondering the aero diffrent between vendetta and vortek....do you run a narrower track in front also?front looks narrower,like granite arms on front an typhon arms on rear.
Vorteks is short arms all around and short wheelbase . Pulled 393a on this run with a tp4070 scm and a mmx8s

Vorteks is short arms all around and short wheelbase . Pulled 393a on this run with a tp4070 scm and a mmx8s
Very cool,love what your doing,I also love speedrunning with truck bodies. So could we roughly say there's a 10-15mph difference in running a Vendetta opposed to open wheeled truck body?🤷‍♂️ you guys are running little different setups but close..ordered parts for lwb 1/10 with notorious body,get it ripping again soon..
Pulled a 96mph out of it..all here in subdivision.should get close to triple digits at SR spot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220316-144547_GNSS PA.jpg
    Screenshot_20220316-144547_GNSS PA.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 38
Very cool,love what your doing,I also love speedrunning with truck bodies. So could we roughly say there's a 10-15mph difference in running a Vendetta opposed to open wheeled truck body?🤷‍♂️ you guys are running little different setups but close..ordered parts for lwb 1/10 with notorious body,get it ripping again soon..
Pulled a 96mph out of it..all here in subdivision.should get close to triple digits at SR spot.
I think there's a couple factors. The swb and the open wheel none gt body being the biggest of them. Aerodynamics play a huge part and running truck and truggy bodys definitely puts me at a disadvantage .

I think there's a couple factors. The swb and the open wheel none gt body being the biggest of them. Aerodynamics play a huge part and running truck and truggy bodys definitely puts me at a disadvantage .
I'm running a similar swb setup,but with typhon body,smaller 4s setup,an vendetta suspension...
These new grps are much better than the old ones.balanced way better

164746271514926924001405360839.jpg

I want to buy a couple sets. They look like good wheels. I'm waiting for a set of rubber wheels to come out that's proven 165+mph
I'm running a similar swb setup,but with typhon body,smaller 4s setup,an vendetta suspension...
These new grps are much better than the old ones.balanced way better

View attachment 206657

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back