Limitless What’s the best paint color for spotting your car far away?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barbie pink. Putty a Barbie sticker on it too. Makes it way easier to spot.
the office barbie GIF

IF you are running on black roads then white works well.
On concrete pavement, white is not so good and in that scenario, darker colors work better.

According to science bright green is the most visible color to the human eye.

Fluorescent orange works best for me to see the orientation of my helicopters from a distance. 🤷‍♂️
That said, my surface speed runners are black. Cause they look cool. 🤣😵

Lights or different colors on each end help with identifying F/R at distance also.

IF you are running on black roads then white works well.
On concrete pavement, white is not so good and in that scenario, darker colors work better.

According to science bright green is the most visible color to the human eye.
On the Mine I work at they use bright green lights over eyewash stations because it’s the last colour you see before you go blind.

I skimmed some of the other posts but I have noticed it very dependent on the darkness of the road.
My road is a lighter color and dark color cars work better. That’s why you see most of my front ends painted a darker color. The brighter colors I tried would completely disappear when at the start or finishing point. Like an optical illusion.

However when I ran at the airstrip with a fresher blacktop. My dark cars disappeared on the road. So I added a led light strip on most of my cars
4D79E236-DB3C-42BF-8383-CF3A122E79BD.jpeg

I highly recommend this. They are cheap 10-15$ powerhobby lights. And I just clean off a small rectangle of the paint on the front of the body so the light shines thru

I skimmed some of the other posts but I have noticed it very dependent on the darkness of the road.
My road is a lighter color and dark color cars work better. That’s why you see most of my front ends painted a darker color. The brighter colors I tried would completely disappear when at the start or finishing point. Like an optical illusion.

However when I ran at the airstrip with a fresher blacktop. My dark cars disappeared on the road. So I added a led light strip on most of my cars
View attachment 300741
I highly recommend this. They are cheap 10-15$ powerhobby lights. And I just clean off a small rectangle of the paint on the front of the body so the light shines thru
Nice TP motors and hot wheels.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back