Primal mega build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im definitely more of a fan of the OG monster truck tires vs the mega truck tires. But that c10 body is amazing! Such cool trucks!

Can we see it vs a 1/10th scale?
I will.
When these beast first came out they weighted 80lbs . Did Primal put them on a diet.

Sad to hear they still come with a gutless motor in them and you have to go out and buy a good motor for them.

OP did you Join the Large Scale forum . Think there were a couple of guys with them . I could be wrong. Haven't been over there is a while.
Nope. Same thing. Been a member there longer than here. Joined in 2007 I think.
That is awesome. Where are you at price wise if you don't mind me asking?
$3400 usd for the mega truck ready to run.

Can we see it vs a 1/10th scale?
Notorious 6s
Vorteks
Wheely bar install.
IMG_0661.jpeg
IMG_0659.jpeg
IMG_0658.jpeg
IMG_0660.jpeg

Amazing build, that thing is massive!!!

What sort of power do you think that Taylor 50cc outputs?
Crap. I have no idea. It’s nothing any one talks about. Porting effects rpm. Torque is a trade off for hp. It’s a balance of ho and torque. The stock engine is 49cc 2-stroke gas air-cooled pull start reed valve mini motorcycle engine. Rated for 6+ horsepower. Designed for high torque at lower RPM.
Taylor 50GT is over 3x the power of the stock engine. Guess 20hp?

Crap. I have no idea. It’s nothing any one talks about. Porting effects rpm. Torque is a trade off for hp. It’s a balance of ho and torque. The stock engine is 49cc 2-stroke gas air-cooled pull start reed valve mini motorcycle engine. Rated for 6+ horsepower. Designed for high torque at lower RPM.
Taylor 50GT is over 3x the power of the stock engine. Guess 20hp?
I have always found that odd that none of the companies will market based on their horsepower.
That is some big horsepower! Sounds like fun!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back