Proline - ive had it with you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SUISLIDE

1st of his name , breaker of diffs
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 8s
  7. Outcast EXB
  8. Vendetta
Blew ANOTHER Masher HP . 5th run . So u got out the 8th scale with belted MX38 HP's ... guess what ? Yep . Blown ... 4 runs on these tires . I've been running Proline for 20 years , and never had any issues like this before . Talking 3 different sets in the past 2 months . . Sorry Proline , you lost a customer .
End rant .
20230725_183239.jpg
20230725_183245.jpg

I was ripping tires until I started covering the vent holes in the wheels and making holes in the tires. Major debate with some people thinking making a hole in a belted tire is ok or not. My personal opinion with doing it to multiple sets, it works

I own a Profusion so you know what my opinion of Proline is. They've been a crap company for a while. It's time for the company to be sold to someone who cares.

Yep, there's my rant!

I vented my 1st set , I did think that had something to do with it , but now on the 2nd set AND the Badlands I left bone stock . Before anyone asks , I don't run high power ether . The K8 was on 8s and the k6 was on 6s

I've never seen anyone rip tires as often as the OP. He has to be doing something wrong :eek:
^^^ I have BandLands mx 3.8 non-belted (and trencher 40 series). I haven't blown them up. I have rounded/cracked hexes, but never blown a wheel. If you are blowing up belted wheels, it is probably you. Don't balloon your wheels too much. Pro-line has a limit on what their wheels can take. I can't recall where it was, but they say "good up to (insert speed)". All rc wheels have a limit. Even foams for speedrunning.

Proline love their terrible soft rubber. it doesn't work on bashers they tear
It’s funny you say that because I’ve torn every brand I’ve tried except proline. I’ll get ‘em one day though I’m sure.

Proline love their terrible soft rubber. it doesn't work on bashers they tear

Soft proline rubber on a 1/5th scale ballooning full tilt zero problems. Every single 1/5th scale proline tire i've tried has been great so far in terms of quality. As well as the mx28 belted tires on my typhon. Zero need to use proline on the truggies though as backflip mt tires are the best tire ever :cool:

Soft proline rubber on a 1/5th scale ballooning full tilt zero problems. Every single 1/5th scale proline tire i've tried has been great so far in terms of quality. As well as the mx28 belted tires on my typhon. Zero need to use proline on the truggies though as backflip mt tires are the best tire ever :cool:
How did you not smoke that center diff :ROFLMAO: (y)💪 🔥

Pro-Line's limit was 75 mph (120 kph)
I would have guessed 80mph, close enough.
My deductive skills would make me think you didn't cover the holes before you drove. The foam is dirty, and the tire has only one small rip as opposed to a long rip (what you would get with too many rpm). I am guessing water or dirt got in and blew the tires.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back